trucker247

trucker247

Dec 12, 2022
is there a way to not compress the windpipe with the night night method ? I'm a truck driver and while i haven't tried it yet i have a lot of experience with ratchet straps and I just don't see how two bean bags can prevent any type of compression on the windpipe. I'm gonna get the stuff and attempt this myself so i can actually try first hand.
However there seems to be a lot of talk ab this method is unreliable from a lot of people on here. I saw the video of the guy doing it but i think he ended up compressing his windpipe due to the ratchet being where it was. Then again if you really wanna die you wouldn't care of the pain before hand but idk i kinda want to not go out suffering since I've been suffering all my life. Please share your thoughts on this

• Hugs
Reactions: returntothevoid, todienomore, Goodgirlryeo101 and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It does seem like an unreliable method based on a lot of posts, though it obviously has some successes. I hope you can find peace somehow.

Reactions: returntothevoid
onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
What is the night night method?

M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
is there a way to not compress the windpipe with the night night method ? I'm a truck driver and while i haven't tried it yet i have a lot of experience with ratchet straps and I just don't see how two bean bags can prevent any type of compression on the windpipe. I'm gonna get the stuff and attempt this myself so i can actually try first hand.
However there seems to be a lot of talk ab this method is unreliable from a lot of people on here. I saw the video of the guy doing it but i think he ended up compressing his windpipe due to the ratchet being where it was. Then again if you really wanna die you wouldn't care of the pain before hand but idk i kinda want to not go out suffering since I've been suffering all my life. Please share your thoughts on this
I have an n2 setup but after flinching during blackout I was researching this method. I think the key is immediate restriction of blood flow; the faster the better. Locating the correct points with fingers, applying pressure until some effect is achieved for accuracy then making a roll or ball of some cloth to mimic same effect. Key points: assuring cloth rolls are fixed in place during constriction and speed at which force is applied for immediate loss of consciousness. Consideration...induced syncope (fainting) through hyperventilation and vasalva maneuver. There's a YT vid on syncope but I'd practice for different positions as the video shows people standing.

W

whytry

Jan 8, 2023
If you block your wind pipe it's an automatic response. It doesn't matter how badly you want to go. Your automatic survival drive kicks in..... that's why you need an object to put pressure on the carotid so that it blocks blood flow to brain without blocking air. You can still breathe comfortably but will pass out from lack of oxygen to brain. That being said I failed this method once already but am almost certain I didn't get the pressure right. I used 2 socks tightly packed with rice. But I think the fabric was too flexible and didn't provide enough pressure. Also think I didn't hit the right spots.. also my strap didn't release like it should have so I was forced to cut it.... i need to learn how to use the ratchet strap right. Think I might try this again with something more firm. Maybe some rolled up towels?

Reactions: todienomore and Walilamdzii
SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
Can I somehow test it with my fingers how it would feel?

Volton

Volton

Aug 10, 2022
If you block your wind pipe it's an automatic response. It doesn't matter how badly you want to go. Your automatic survival drive kicks in..... that's why you need an object to put pressure on the carotid so that it blocks blood flow to brain without blocking air. You can still breathe comfortably but will pass out from lack of oxygen to brain. That being said I failed this method once already but am almost certain I didn't get the pressure right. I used 2 socks tightly packed with rice. But I think the fabric was too flexible and didn't provide enough pressure. Also think I didn't hit the right spots.. also my strap didn't release like it should have so I was forced to cut it.... i need to learn how to use the ratchet strap right. Think I might try this again with something more firm. Maybe some rolled up towels?
It works better for me with something solid and flat-surfaced, which can press down hard on a single spot. Like the bottle caps i posted here a while back. More effective than rolled up socks or towels.

Reactions: todienomore
UltimateTrip

UltimateTrip

Jul 12, 2023
Can I somehow test it with my fingers how it would feel?
Yes, you can. And if done properly (on the right spots and with enough pressure) you will notice your vision starting to blur, you might start feeling a little light-headed and euphoric and maybe even pass out. At a critical point I pass out for just a second or two at most, my hand (and pressure put by it) gets weak to the point that it just falls down on my knees and I regain full consciousness to notice my body softly convulsing which stops seconds after the normal blood flow is restored (not painful/unpleasant). So if you want to practice this don't do it while standing! A seated position with the head resting against the armchair works best for me.
As far as I can tell, there is nothing unpleasant about it, on the contrary. I was able to achieve that state within just seconds. It took me few attempts to find the spots. Search for Carotid sinus on the internet to get the idea where to press.
Good luck!

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
I also tried to squeeze the carotid artery with my hands, but when everything started to blur, I had a panic attack.I always have a panic attack, so I think that in the real (last) attempt I need to use xanax so that I can calm down.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
I also tried to squeeze the carotid artery with my hands, but when everything started to blur, I had a panic attack.I always have a panic attack, so I think that in the real (last) attempt I need to use xanax so that I can calm down.
ah, what's xanax ?

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i am planning on night night too, how'd it go?