• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you had some ideas of alternative objects that could be used to compress the carotid arteries? You can read up on the "Night-Night" method here if you aren't familiar: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

I don't have access to a ratchet and attaining one would be difficult to justify in my case. I do have packing tape which I hope would be strong enough to fix the compresses to my neck, if not, I'm open to ideas. By my main question was what I could use to press down on the carotid arteries instead of bean bags (which I don't have and can't think of an excuse to buy). I've read suggestions of rolled up socks or even potatoes, but I'm curious if you guys might have other ideas.

Reactions: dyn00ss
ptolemaea

ptolemaea

♱ Sweet, mourning lamb
Mar 27, 2023
i imagine socks would work just fine. they're similar enough in shape and weight as cornhole sacks, and wouldn't draw any suspicion

Reactions: corazon
M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
Socks, even small no shows. I had a couple of the thin neck gaiters some were using for masks that I still have rolled up with tape around. In my thoughts process, if they're too large, they'll press the jugular as well as the carotid. I have ratchets but I was going to attempt partial with night night. In the times I practiced, I always had a very high pressure so I'm going back to gas.

• Informative
hella.physched

hella.physched

May 13, 2023
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you had some ideas of alternative objects that could be used to compress the carotid arteries? You can read up on the "Night-Night" method here if you aren't familiar: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

I don't have access to a ratchet and attaining one would be difficult to justify in my case. I do have packing tape which I hope would be strong enough to fix the compresses to my neck, if not, I'm open to ideas. By my main question was what I could use to press down on the carotid arteries instead of bean bags (which I don't have and can't think of an excuse to buy). I've read suggestions of rolled up socks or even potatoes, but I'm curious if you guys might have other ideas.

I think you can use shoelaces. Theres this "device" you can make thatll will do the job if made/used correctly.
See this link to a pdf
It has pictures, explanations, & everything!

LowlyBoy

LowlyBoy

Jul 10, 2023
I think you can use shoelaces. Theres this "device" you can make thatll will do the job if made/used correctly.
See this link to a pdf
It has pictures, explanations, & everything!

Thank you sooo much for this link. I'm still kind of confused on how to make the device itself tho. I don't know anything about tying knots