• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Nicotine overdose is probably one of the worst overdoses. It happened to me before, I got intense nausea, intense confusion and felt like I was dying horribly.

todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023

Do you mean that standard 10mL bottles with 20mg/mL of nicotine and a rate of for example 70GP/30GV are not possible at OD even with 100mL?

Yes its very possible based on the case studies. PG/VG are food additives they are just bad for you in excess.

Reactions: Tsunami
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
Nicotine overdose is probably one of the worst overdoses. It happened to me before, I got intense nausea, intense confusion and felt like I was dying horribly.
i think there is big difference between a "small" overdose and a massive lethal dose.. Coma can be reach really quickly with massive dose. What happened to you ?

todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
i think there is big difference between a "small" overdose and a massive lethal dose.. Coma can be reach really quickly with massive dose. What happened to you ?
I suspect that most of the initial side effects can be blocked by atropine, possibly even diphenhydramine. Most of the side effects of nicotine are via the muscarinic receptors while what kills you is the nicotinic receptor interaction. Atropine keeps nicotine off of the muscarinic receptors but cannot prevent the muscle paralysis from a high dose. This stops breathing and I would assume the heart.

"Atropine has no effect on the nicotinic receptors and, therefore, has no
effect on the autonomic ganglia and neuromuscular junction. Therefore, muscle weak-
ness, fasciculations (twitching), tremors, and paralysis associated with organophosphate, carba-
mate, and nicotine poisoning are not indications for further atropine dosing. It does
have a partial effect on the CNS and is helpful in resolving or preventing seizures.
"

Atropine would likely have to be acquired in the form of datura seeds, and this would also include the other tropane alkaloids. These plants are also notoriously difficult to dose, highly variable potency. There might be more helpful studies out there, Im not sure. Based on other studies using the wrong anticholinergic or just at the wrong dose could cause more side effects.

This could probably be tested by taking the atropine and then titrating up the nicotine dose in single milligrams at first.

Last edited:
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I never took nicotine before my dumbass thought it was a good idea to take a high-strength nicotine pouch. Felt like I was dying back then

todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
"Datura stramonium seeds were collected, crushed, and then heated in water to make a 2-mg/mL atropine solution (100 seeds contain approximately 6 mg of atropine or 0.007 mg/seed)."

There are Belladonna extracts on the market.

If you read more studies you can probably figure out the dosing.

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
I suspect that most of the initial side effects can be blocked by atropine, possibly even diphenhydramine. Most of the side effects of nicotine are via the muscarinic receptors while what kills you is the nicotinic receptor interaction. Atropine keeps nicotine off of the muscarinic receptors but cannot prevent the muscle paralysis from a high dose. This stops breathing and I would assume the heart.

"Atropine has no effect on the nicotinic receptors and, therefore, has no
effect on the autonomic ganglia and neuromuscular junction. Therefore, muscle weak-
ness, fasciculations (twitching), tremors, and paralysis associated with organophosphate, carba-
mate, and nicotine poisoning are not indications for further atropine dosing. It does
have a partial effect on the CNS and is helpful in resolving or preventing seizures.
"

Atropine would likely have to be acquired in the form of datura seeds, and this would also include the other tropane alkaloids. These plants are also notoriously difficult to dose, highly variable potency. There might be more helpful studies out there, Im not sure. Based on other studies using the wrong anticholinergic or just at the wrong dose could cause more side effects.

This could probably be tested by taking the atropine and then titrating up the nicotine dose in single milligrams at first.

The sci-hub links don't work for me, it gives me an error every time. At first glance this atropine story seems complicated to me... my access to different components is very restricted in my situation :(
I'll end up just pouring 50g powder caffeine or 100mL nicotine into a smoothie or into a tub of ice cream, take antiemetic and too bad if it's painful as long as I reach a coma.

I struggle so much with all these medical or scientific articles in English, already it's not an area that I really know but also in a language that is not mine that frustrates me so much

Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
50 g caffeine is also my plan b.
I have 115 kg. Do you mean, this dose is enough?

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
50 g caffeine is also my plan b.
I have 115 kg. Do you mean, this dose is enough?
I don't know but according to the medical reports that I have read, people who took 50g or more all died except for one case which was quickly taken care of. I need to find a solution quickly, every day is pure torture, it's been going on for months and I can't continue. But if you want to talk about caffeine OD it's better to talk about it in the other thread

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry for undigging this, I didn't wanted to make another topic...
I remember that one channel made a video about how to extract nicotine, I wonder how quick it would be.
I am thinking about quick and painless death