• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Does anyone know where I can find the latest edition of the Peaceful Pill Handbook Essentials? The one linked in the suicide resource compilation is from April 2022. I believe there was a new edition put out in 2023, but I'm not totally sure on that. Thank you.

p.s. I can't just buy it from their website because I'm not 50 yet.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I'm also looking for this updated 2023 version. Anyone found it with a link to share?

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Does anyone know where I can find the latest edition of the Peaceful Pill Handbook Essentials? The one linked in the suicide resource compilation is from April 2022. I believe there was a new edition put out in 2023, but I'm not totally sure on that. Thank you.

p.s. I can't just buy it from their website because I'm not 50 yet.
I bought the printed edition in their website and I'm 34.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Nope. I bought two books, The Peaceful Pill 2023, and the book about assisted suicide in Swiss. To buy the latter, I have to write a little about me, and I wrote that I'm 34, and had no problem.
Okay, good to know. Did you put in a fake date of birth on the ordering page?

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Nope. I bought two books, The Peaceful Pill 2023, and the book about assisted suicide in Swiss. To buy the latter, I have to write a little about me, and I wrote that I'm 34, and had no problem.
It says on the ordering page, "This book is available to readers who are 50 years & over (photo ID required)". So I guess they just say that but don't really care how old you are. Maybe they are stricter with the online version? Is that perhaps why you got the print version?

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Their ageism is ridiculous and infuriating. I'm personally never going to support them and what they're doing, since they obviously don't want me or anybody else to.