Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
theyre new, i get that but there are still rules and ive seen thread after thread of people asking for people to give them advice on which method they would choose instead of looking into the resource thread themselves. i have seen countless threads like this and it is clear that very few are reading the rules of the site between people asking and people giving their opinion. (this clearly does not include the people that dont ask and the people that just say theres a resource thread, which is why i said few not everyone plus i have no way to know whos read it or not im just taking a guess that only a few read it because only a few follow the rules)

rule:

Moreover, be advised that NO ONE on this site will advise you on how to end your life. Helping someone die, including advising and including specifics, is against the rules of the site and is unethical. The site allows users to post raw information and respects individual choices, but beyond this point do not insist because you will not be helped.

Please use and take advantage of both the search function of the site and the resources section of the forum. Do not be lazy or dependent on asking others for information.

resource thread for those that want to ask "what method is best" :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroChance888, Ashley_1988, it's_all_a_game and 21 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I think it's just the way of the internet - people expect to ask a question and get an answer and not need to put any effort in themselves to find out.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, a.h, deleted and 8 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I think it's just the way of the internet - people expect to ask a question and get an answer and not need to put any effort in themselves to find out.
most likely. it surprises me though how people are all like "DONT SHUT THE SITE DOWN" and then they dont follow the rules setting the site up for getting shut down because you just know the prolifers are waiting for a slip up

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, It'sMyLife, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Oh, you didn't know? The pinned resource thread doesn't exist! It's a myth, like unicorns!

• Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, almost_dead, Deafsn0w and 5 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Oh, you didn't know? The pinned resource thread doesn't exist! It's a myth, like unicorns!
I thought my ex wife was a unicorn. Turned out she was just a horny cow.

Sadly horny with other people, and a cow with me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Metalhead, Xander_McG, Deafsn0w and 7 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
dont you hate it when you thought something was magical just to wake up one day and go "Damn".........now i want a unicorn ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w and TheQ22
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020

I laughed but I also feel bad :(

Reactions: Deafsn0w, TheQ22 and Life_and_Death
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Life_and_Death and Lilacmoon
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Thank you for posting that. I know when you join they really try to get you to read the rules. Read them - read the pinned posts than post to forum

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w and Lilacmoon
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

Lol damn... but also, I'm sorry man. Being cheated on really hurts. Sorry you were put though that.

• Love
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
And some might actually be pro-lifers looking for ammunition to use against the site?

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, HappyMstake, a.h and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
most likely. it surprises me though how people are all like "DONT SHUT THE SITE DOWN" and then they dont follow the rules setting the site up for getting shut down because you just know the prolifers are waiting for a slip up
@GravityUtilizer thats where this comment came from

• Love
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Lol damn... but also, I'm sorry man. Being cheated on really hurts. Sorry you were put though that.
Yeah the biggest bummer of all is I retreated into my shell after the years of emotionally abusive shit she put me through and am now in a total mess, no real friends, no relationship, etc since we split up almost 3 years ago. She has a house, amazing job, boyfriend - just moved on like nothing happened.

I do feel sorry for the new guy though, because the old leopard has those spots forever.

If I can just sort myself out income wise and start to get out there a bit more then I might be able to build a life, but I feel like I've sunk so far beneath the surface I'm at the point where I can ony sink further from here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xander_McG, Deafsn0w, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
And some might actually be pro-lifers looking for ammunition to use against the site?

when I see those posts- I wonder if they are under 18 because they obviously didn't take time to read the rules or the pinned messages including the megathread or if they are pro-lifers to use ammunition

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, checkouttime, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
when I see those posts- I wonder if they are under 18 because they obviously didn't take time to read the rules or the pinned messages including the megathread or if they are pro-lifers to use ammunition
Either way it's ammunition :T

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, JackieInTheBox, checkouttime and 1 other person
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Huh I posted in one of these threads but I wasn't sure if I crossed a line. Probably won't in the future.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lilacmoon and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
She has a house, amazing job, boyfriend - just moved on like nothing happened.
this is where im at with people. they hurt me and ive been suffering for years but they are doing just fine with their life like i never existed and they never did anything wrong.
Huh I posted in one of these threads but I wasn't sure if I crossed a line. Probably won't in the future.
this is why i brought it to peoples attention :hug: if youre unsure in the future just click on the rules and info (or rules and faq)and skim through that. better safe than sorry :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w, TheQ22, Xocoyotziin and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Quick question: I'm new here, I have the attention span of a goldfish and I want to know how to ctb painlessly, effectively and quickly.

Please reply in one sentence or less, preferably with step-by-step pictures.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Deafsn0w, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Quick question: I'm new here, I have the attention span of a goldfish and I want to know how to ctb painlessly, effectively and quickly.

talk about short attention span. i saw that you commented in my notification then when i read it i forgot who commented and went "wtf!.....oh its you being a smarta** again" :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, a.h, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Will grinding up a few apple seeds kill me? How about apricots?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Ghost2211
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

As requested, step by step with diagrams on how to catch the bus.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, it's_all_a_game, TriggerHappy and 11 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020

LoL. Ask that question again and you'll be on several busses at one before you've even blinked.
Will grinding up a few apple seeds kill me? How about apricots?
Hey I was actually looking at the apricot seeds at one point. I actually got some pretty potent ones but decided it was mad when there are easier more peaceful and less painful ways.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, XYZ, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020

Reminds me of that wonderful meme thread
20201006 161634

• Love
Reactions: It'sMyLife, FinalDestination, XYZ and 8 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Sometimes you get new users that ask for ways to self harm because they want to hurt themselves

Reactions: Fthis, Deafsn0w and BitterlyAlive
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Reminds me of that wonderful meme thread
View attachment 46705
Bahaha this is hilarious but I actually kind of hope it becomes a reality
The day when we reach a critical mass of absurdity and no longer have to take death seriously is the day I can die happy.

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Bahaha this is hilarious but I actually kind of hope it becomes a reality
The day when we reach a critical mass of absurdity and no longer have to take death seriously is the day I can die happy.
Memes are what get me through life...aside from that damn sense of duty

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Memes are what get me through life...aside from that damn sense of duty
I think if there's a single concept I hate more than anything it's that of duty. Spent all my life avoiding yet it still trickles in to ensnare me. Can't stand it.

Reactions: Fthis, binturong, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Sometimes you get new users that ask for ways to self harm because they want to hurt themselves
yeah, ive read a few of them and ive been cutting for 7ish years off and on (lately more off since people left me alone i havent been as interested even though thats not why it started) but.....to me its one thing to help them peacefully take their pain away (give advice on methods i do know) but helping someone to cause themselves pain.....yeah no....youre on your own for that. i figured out how to take a razor apart on my own

• Love
Reactions: Fthis, Acopia, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person