nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
hi all o/

i'm a new FFXIV player - i tried it years ago before the reboot and i recently came back due to some internet friends encouraging me to try it again! wanted to see if anyone would like to talk about their character and share some lore about them! if no lore, then fun facts

some fun questions:

how long have you played FFXIV?
what made you want to join FFXIV?
favorite dungeon?
favorite class/race?

--

how long have you played FFXIV: only ~3 months now! played before, then stopped, now consistent for ~1 month
what made you want to join FFXIV: i originally joined because i wanted to find a new MMO to play after not playing any for YEARS (i love MMOs) - i also wanted something to do with my long distance friends when i didn't feel like driving ~2 hours to see them! now i play because my paramour's best friend plays, and i recently got my other friends to play too
favorite dungeon: stone vigil dungeon (just played it and had a great time)
favorite class/race: i really like playing archer/bard right now! after reaching lvl 50 bard, i'm gonna try out dancer to see the difference! | i love the lalafel! they're sooooo cute!!! i just wish that there were more clothes that didn't look too awkward on their body type

--

character

name:
cherub sandalphon (if you wanna add me, please DM me before hand so i know who you are! i ignore friend requests from people i don't know where they come from)
race: lalafel
class/job: archer/bard

no lore at the moment -- i may work on some soon after talking to my friends to see what they have! a lot of them made their characters after OCs that they already had, so no FFXIV specific lore

fun facts about cherub: he's a grumpy cute lalafel - hot headed and can come across as aloof, he loves his friends even though he acts like he doesnt
he doesn't like being alone even though he's alone a lot of the time
loves cats
wants to eat food almost 24/7
lives to protect his best friend level (aka sketch on FFXIV)

hope to chat soon šŸ˜‡

Reactions: Undertow Mermaid
Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
how long have you played FFXIV?
what made you want to join FFXIV?
favorite dungeon?
favorite class/race?
I can't really remember but I played back when it was Realm Reborn, an ex boyfriend got me into it. After he dumped me for a newer hotter model of crazy bitch I kept at it and cleared all turns, I was so proud of myself when I got that T13 clear. Before that I was a WoW nerd who had no interest in FFXIV.

Favorite Dungeon... hmm that's hard, they all blur together for me at this point I've finished End Walker and stopped playing due to not enjoying raiding as much anymore. But I suppose World Of Darkness is one of my favorites due to placing bets with my friend on how many people will die to doom on the first boss.

I play a WHM mainly, but I actually really enjoyed the new healer Sage class a lot, it gave me more things to do other then throwing out a regen then spamming glare or holy over and over again. I also play a cat girl, can't remember the race spelling--a moon cat. I get to dress her up and she looks good in everything unlike my ugly ass IRL.

I hope you have a fun time and make some good connections, the community in that game is generally pretty chill--you will run into a psycho though once in a while. Just remember to look up rotations for classes before going into higher level content, I also recommend looking up higher level content fights just to know what to expect. It makes for a smoother experience, and less toxic shit blown your way.

• Love
Reactions: nonentity