• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
I just finished playing Silent Hill Short Message a couple of minutes ago. What a disappointment this was. It's like it was made by a group of normies who don't know what depression, mental illness and suicide is like at all... Overall, just a pure mockery of this topic making it seem super simple.

It would be so much better if it didn't exist at all. Also every other loading screen is filled with cliche warnings of what to do if you are struggling with suicidal thoughts. If this is how every normie views these topics its no wonder why people kill themselves.

Has anyone else here played it? I'm curious to hear your thoughts, it could be that I'm being too critical. Maybe very young suicidal teenagers can connect with it? Idk...

Last edited:
Reactions: zanahori
eryu

eryu

Sep 25, 2021
every other loading screen is filled with cliche warnings of what to do if you are struggling with suicidal thoughts.
This really makes me cringe. Seems completely wrong for the tone it should have and very immersion-breaking.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy