• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cbtasapthrowaway

Jul 21, 2019
CONSUMING TOOTHPASTE:
"The warning is right there on the label: "Seek immediate medical help if you ingest toothpaste." If you consume too much, the overdose can cause stomach pain and intestinal blockage. But if the toothpaste contains fluoride, as most do these days, it gets far more serious—convulsions, difficulty breathing, and heart attack (amongst other scary side effects), according to Medline Plus. We're not suggesting that you avoid toothpaste (no one wants stinky breath), but make sure you and your children are using the designated pea-sized amount, and thoroughly rinsing with each brush."
I hope this helps someone. I personally plan to use this information later on, if that's okay.

Reactions: Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
CONSUMING TOOTHPASTE:
"The warning is right there on the label: "Seek immediate medical help if you ingest toothpaste." If you consume too much, the overdose can cause stomach pain and intestinal blockage. But if the toothpaste contains fluoride, as most do these days, it gets far more serious—convulsions, difficulty breathing, and heart attack (amongst other scary side effects), according to Medline Plus. We're not suggesting that you avoid toothpaste (no one wants stinky breath), but make sure you and your children are using the designated pea-sized amount, and thoroughly rinsing with each brush."
I hope this helps someone. I personally plan to use this information later on, if that's okay.

You are The One !
In places where toothpaste cannot be had in sufficient doses, try to get Hydrogenium Oxide - it's sad to be deadly depending on dose.

W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
Wait, did you just list the lethal dose for a rabbit? :pfff:
Yes. It'd be higher in humans. Even if it was the same (it won't be), 0.2g*75 (for a 75kg person) = 10g
Colgate total is 0.4% flourine. You'd need over 200g toothpaste for this method.
Even nitrites would be better, unless I'm misunderstanding.
I respect your choice for this method, as I'm sure you do mine, but I urge you to reconsider.

Reactions: Soul and restingspot