Elpsis

Elpsis

Sep 5, 2018
Diagnosis is a good start in sorting yourself out. Have a look at the DSM-V (you can get a PDF on piratebay or I can send you one) to see how confident you are in the diagnosis. If so, have a look in the BNF for the best medicinal options. Keep going :)

Reactions: ready2gohome
namelessx

namelessx

Sep 4, 2018
Diagnosis is a good start in sorting yourself out. Have a look at the DSM-V (you can get a PDF on piratebay or I can send you one) to see how confident you are in the diagnosis. If so, have a look in the BNF for the best medicinal options. Keep going :)
yes yes. i know DSM V. i am a psychology student.

namelessx

namelessx

Sep 4, 2018
The bridge I'm considering is 900 ft

jumping off a building is okay. but jumping off in the bridge? nah. when you jump, you'll be surrounded by garbages, dog poops, diaper. so it's pretty disgusting.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
tell me how!!!! haha
Click reply on each post you want to reply to and then you can type a response between each one :p

jumping off a building is okay. but jumping off in the bridge? nah. when you jump, you'll be surrounded by garbages, dog poops, diaper. so it's pretty disgusting.
Like this see. Also what sort of bridges are you looking at? People generally jump from height into water I think if it's from a bridge.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Not all bridges are surrounded by the Ganges River

Reactions: namelessx
namelessx

namelessx

Sep 4, 2018
Click reply on each post you want to reply to and then you can type a response between each one :p

Like this see. Also what sort of bridges are you looking at? People generally jump from height into water I think if it's from a bridge.

okay. this is pretty cool haha thank you! jumping off a bridge is reallyyyy not my option. i actually prefer overdosing but i don't know what kind of drug should i take, i wany it to be so effective, i don't want to survive. any suggestion?

Reactions: weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
okay. this is pretty cool haha thank you! jumping off a bridge is reallyyyy not my option. i actually prefer overdosing but i don't know what kind of drug should i take, i wany it to be so effective, i don't want to survive. any suggestion?
If you check out the resources section there's a ton of information you could look at on methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Reactions: Jaguar, Ssname and namelessx
namelessx

namelessx

Sep 4, 2018
If you check out the resources section there's a ton of information you could look at on methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/
yay! thank you!

Reactions: weedoge
strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
drowning? Like tie a weight to your leg.
bloc-creux.jpg

Reactions: namelessx