namelessx

namelessx

Sep 4, 2018
so hi guys i just found this site a while ago, i'm 19 if it matters. I am so desperate to kill myself but I really don't know how. hanging is not on my options coz i don't like the idea of hanging myself, and jumping off a cliff / building / river is also not in my options, idk why .so any suggestion of what kind of method and how should i do it?

ps .sorry if my english is bad. it's not my native language .

Reactions: Deutsch, RoloTomasi, RM5998 and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
so hi guys i just found this site a while ago, i'm 19 if it matters. I am so desperate to kill myself but I really don't know how. hanging is not on my options coz i don't like the idea of hanging myself, and jumping off a cliff / building / river is also not in my options, idk why .so any suggestion of what kind of method and how should i do it?

That's the only option I have...at some point you will be desperate enough you won't care about the method anymore. At least that's what most people here say.

Reactions: Deutsch, Trashcan, RoloTomasi and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hey, don't say you are under 25 years or so, there is a lot of assholes and shitheads who will judge and disrespect you for being "too young".

Not me, welcome here.
but dude, everything changes on your 25th birthday, didn't you know?

Reactions: Deutsch, Trashcan, RM5998 and 1 other person
namelessx

namelessx

Sep 4, 2018
That's the only option I have...at some point you will be desperate enough you won't care about the method anymore. At least that's what most people here say.

i really hope that one day it won't matter to me and just do it. anw, when are u planning to do it?

Reactions: throwaway123 and weedoge
namelessx

namelessx

Sep 4, 2018
Hey, don't say you are under 25 years or so, there is a lot of assholes and shitheads who will judge and disrespect you for being "too young".

Not me, welcome here.

oh, i'm not aware about that. anyway, thank you!

Reactions: throwaway123 and Tiburcio
namelessx

namelessx

Sep 4, 2018

yes i know it. everything literally changes. like the stress you had when you we're 18 will triple, the pressure because the people around u will expect you to have that "stable life , job and family" but then there you are 25 yrs old, but still living a shitty life.

Reactions: C11H18N2O3, RoloTomasi, sky7 and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

yes i know it. everything literally changes. like the stress you had when you we're 18 will triple, the pressure because the people around u will expect you to have that "stable life , job and family" but then there you are 25 yrs old, but still living a shitty life.
Accurate explanation.

Reactions: strained03 and namelessx
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
i really hope that one day it won't matter to me and just do it. anw, when are u planning to do it?
Very soon. I'm thinking before the end of this year. What about you?

Jaguar

Jaguar

Sep 5, 2018
Welcome. I am new too though I lurked first lol. I have heard painless methods are barbiturates, inert gases, CO.

Reactions: Ssname and namelessx
namelessx

namelessx

Sep 4, 2018
Welcome. I am new too though I lurked first lol. I have heard painless methods are barbiturates, inert gases, CO.

what is inert gases and CO? and how should i do it? sorry i'm pretty stupid about this stuffs .

Jaguar

Jaguar

Sep 5, 2018
what is inert gases and CO? and how should i do it? sorry i'm pretty stupid about this stuffs .
Inert gases include helium and nitrogen. CO is carbon monoxide. Someone told me there is a resources post pinned to this sub - check it out, maybe it can help.

Jaguar

Jaguar

Sep 5, 2018
Not me, welcome here.
Free legal euthanasia for all.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, throwaway123 and Tiburcio
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Welcome. Sorry things have got to a point for you where you look for a site like this. I have found this site extremely useful with the resources and the community is really nice too.

Reactions: namelessx and ReleaseMe
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Reactions: Jaguar, namelessx, weedoge and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Jumping is the only real guarantee if you jump from high enough

Reactions: throwaway123 and MortDeVivre
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

Agreed, the complacent acceptance of the mediocrity of existence is amazing!

Maybe that's why I'd decided to die before that waaaaaaaay back when I was 14.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

Welcome to the site, and I hope you find the resources here useful and the people here helpful. (It'd be great if you could tolerate me, but I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't. Most of the people I know IRL can't.)

As to the methods you mentioned, I'd second what others have said - hanging's a pretty good option if you can get it right. (I've tried to get partial suspension right for a long time, and originally joined to ask about that, but in the time it took to verify my membership request I decided I'm going to tough it out till I'm desperate enough to cut my femoral artery.)

Most of the methods discussed focus on painlessness and non-detection - that's why people talk about azide and CO. The PPeH is a good place to start, as are the megathreads on the major methods.

Hope this helps. (Damn, that's how I end my Quora answers.)