• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
Hi to all and thank you to the ones who will kindly answer to me. I am new.
I write from a country in South Europe, and I am chronically and severly ill. So sick and tired.
I am reading posts to have information.
I have some questions:

- I don't know where to find A. email address;
- How much probabilities are there to have the N. blocked during the delivery and what does it happen if it is the case?
- Here is too hot and humid, and I guess in Mexico is more or less the same... how it can affect the quality of N.? Is there a "homemade" method to test that the delivery has no corrupted the product?

thank you so much and... this place let me feel safer and understood.

ps Does Meto is an entiemetic (sorry for my English)?

Reactions: Circles and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Welcome aboard : )
I am sorry you have been suffering.. and I hope you could find some comfort here .

A's email is in 'The peaceful Pill Handbook(Peph)) .. It is in the 'Resources section' in the top threads. Idk the exact page where it is though.
and IDK about the other things too.. hope someone would chip in and help.
have good time here )

Reactions: Circles
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The latest (available to us non-paying mortals) edition of the PPeH can be found here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/ A's email address is there somewhere along with some instructions. Use protonmail, you'll want to be anonymous.

And yes, meto is an antiemetic. It's short for metoclopramide. It goes by several brand names depending on the country you live in, consult your local pharmacy. You can get it OTC (over-the-counter, no prescription) in some places.

Reactions: dhk96
L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
Ty so much...
I have downloaded the book, english edition. And there is the 12th chapter called (obtaining N.), but I don't find the address... a lot of info about mexico e south america, but not the email. Is it the wrong edition of the book?
TY.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The email address is in there, look more carefully. I definitely remember seeing it.

L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
ty Jake3d... i keep strolling (is the right word?), but i don t see it. don t know if it is my eyes or what... a lot of china addresses...
another member just said to me tat in one version is not present...

Last edited:
L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
ty so kind. I have not pages, because i scroll down and it gives me only the "position", such as 2pos. 2385 pf 3171"... ty for your patience, i guess i will try to downnload each edition i find...

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It is in the edition I linked to above. It says Page 280.jpg in the folder.

L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
thank you so much @jake3d ... are both his addresses ok? You ve been very kind.