• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
Just tried again, on Tor...let me tweak a few settings and try again.

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
don't know... perhaps it takes some time till people get there

Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
You started getting members...I was Kilgor, I was excited for the rooms to start filling. I was trying to help spread the word here.
Don't give up, I think it's a good idea, just needs more promotion. You could require a member to pay $1 in bitcoin to join...that would cut the frauds out quickly.
I'm leaving tomorrow night, keep the idea alive and do something with it.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
You started getting members...I was Kilgor, I was excited for the rooms to start filling. I was trying to help spread the word here.
Don't give up, I think it's a good idea, just needs more promotion. You could require a member to pay $1 in bitcoin to join...that would cut the frauds out quickly.
I'm leaving tomorrow night, keep the idea alive and do something with it.
will do

M

matterofwhen

Jul 27, 2019
Requiring $1 payment in bitcoin will also keep noobs, like me, out. :( Oh well, I'll have to figure out how to use bitcoin, eventually, in any case, I imagine... --Just Lazy, I guess

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Requiring $1 payment in bitcoin will also keep noobs, like me, out. :( Oh well, I'll have to figure out how to use bitcoin, eventually, in any case, I imagine... --Just Lazy, I guess
Ill never charge anything

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
The thing is, there isn't really the need for a separate forum with basically the same content as long as this forum here stays up. I do think that a SS tor forum might become relevant in the future and maybe even necessary, depending on the crack down from LE or other groups. You never know what's gonna happen.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
The thing is, there isn't really the need for a separate forum with basically the same content as long as this forum here stays up. I do think that a SS tor forum might become relevant in the future and maybe even necessary, depending on the crack down from LE or other groups. You never know what's gonna happen.
Im thinking of using the same software as this website. So itll work for mobile nicely. The only difference would be sourcing threads and partner threads would be allowed. Obviously i would look out for scammers.