• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Hi, I just wanted to say welcome, I would have taken you up on you offer but I'm hardly on steam at the moment, I just play classic wow all the time currently. What games do you play? I used to play a lot a Tf2 and dota 2.

angeldust

angeldust

Yearning
Aug 16, 2023
Thank u, just to name a few im usually on rocket league, MW2, chivalry 2, hell let loose, isonzo, and all the dark souls and battlefield games. Ive never played wow or tf2 before, but i could

FeyB

FeyB

C.E.O. of Nihilism
Aug 5, 2023
If you wanna play souls or elden ring I'm down for it, my fav games of all time
Ciao anche a te❤️

• Love
Reactions: angeldust
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Haven't played chivalry 2 in awhile it would probably be funnier with more people, also is your pfp nazrin from Touhou?

angeldust

angeldust

Yearning
Aug 16, 2023
i have dark souls 3 and elden ring installed but i could download the others :)

angeldust

angeldust

Yearning
Aug 16, 2023
Haven't played chivalry 2 in awhile it would probably be funnier with more people, also is your pfp nazrin from Touhou?
Chivalry is what ive been playing mostly recently but if you want to add me on steam my friend code is 1207929456, im not sure if my pfp is from there i kinda just found it on insta so i snatched it up haha

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Chivalry is what ive been playing mostly recently but if you want to add me on steam my friend code is 1207929456, im not sure if my pfp is from there i kinda just found it on insta so i snatched it up haha
Ah ok I'll add you as soon as possible

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
How about payday 2? I may or may not have over 3K hours in it 💀

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I've sent you an invite, I probably wont be on much but in the future I could be. I would like to try Chilvary 2 at some point but I don't think my current PC would run it, I didn't think I'd be alive now so I only bought a cheap replacement when my old one went down last year. So mainly I'm just playing games that dont require much to run.