• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imtired15

imtired15

Aug 22, 2023
I have been told I am mean and abusive my whole life by my whole family. Even when I was young and I had no idea what was really happening. I feel like I just hurt others. I am too mentally weak to deal with the shit that is this world. I was given the most horrible hand at poker for this life, without me having any say in it. Who said I wanted to play this game? My family chose other things like drugs over me. I wasn't important, I will never be. I just am a burden on my friends now. I wouldn't be in pain anymore and I wouldn't bother anyone if I was gone. I have tried CTB before but SI always kicked in and I failed. I have turned to drinking for my pain. I really feel like I have no use in this world, I add nothing to society. So I am wondering how to hang, I know that it's painful, that is what scares me out of it. I really want to try gas, the old hose from the exhaust of a car into the window of the car trick. I don't have a hose, It would be suspicious if I got one too. Also I would have to find a secluded area as I do not have a garage. I have a therapist and everything. I don't want to get committed though, I know I will if I say what is really on my mind. I guess I am asking for a painless way out? I have tried so many times, but always the SI kicked in. I want to stop bothering people so bad. I want my pain to end. Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36, SVEN, woh6 and 2 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
So I am wondering how to hang, I know that it's painful, that is what scares me out of it.
Hi, I'm sorry life has brought you here. With regards to hanging, it's not that painful, and consciousness will quickly be lost if carried out correctly. It's still the most popular method worldwide, and for good reason.

Full / Complete is a one way ticket to CTB (as long as the rope and anchor hold, and all wannabe heroes are on their lunch break). Also, SI is futile with this method, as you can't escape. I'm afraid that SI is a factor with most other methods, including partial.

Last edited:
Reactions: imtired15
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Look for Sodium Nitrite (SN). Peaceful, cheap and easily available.

Reactions: imtired15