worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Hello everybody. I'm 35 years old, divorced, and have been wanting to go for well over a decade. I have major depressive disorder, anxiety, childhood related PTSD, and neuroticism. Been mentally anguished my entire life. The only reason I am still alive today is because killing yourself is hard. Tried twice - failed both times. My stance in the right to die is unshakable and an inherent part in my belief in individual self determination.

Since our mothers had the absolute right to bring us into this world, we, as adults should have the absolute right to take ourselves out of it. We signed no contract or gave consent to be here; therefore we should be under no obligation to stay.

The right to physician assisted suicide should be avalible for any adult who wants it. We really need a Row v. Wade moment for people like us - "My body, my choice". Life is a horrible imposition. Our capacity to suffer as a species far ourweights or ability to experience pleasure both in duration and in intensity. No 50/50 yin yang about it.

My belief in euthanasia on demand also ties in with my beliefs in antinatalism and anti-religion/anti-spirituality. I believe in being real. Even if the truth hurts. I'll always respect everyone in this group wether they agree with everything I stand for or not.

Reactions: Psychospazz91, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv and 11 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Hello everybody. I'm 35 years old, divorced, and have been wanting to go for well over a decade. I have major depressive disorder, anxiety, childhood related PTSD, and neuroticism. Been mentally anguished my entire life. The only reason I am still alive today is because killing yourself is hard. Tried twice - failed both times. My stance in the right to die is unshakable and an inherent part in my belief in individual self determination.

Since our mothers had the absolute right to bring us into this world, we, as adults should have the absolute right to take ourselves out of it. We signed no contract or gave consent to be here; therefore we should be under no obligation to stay.

The right to physician assisted suicide should be avalible for any adult who wants it. We really need a Row v. Wade moment for people like us - "My body, my choice". Life is a horrible imposition. Our capacity to suffer as a species far ourweights or ability to experience pleasure both in duration and in intensity. No 50/50 yin yang about it.

My belief in euthanasia on demand also ties in with my beliefs in antinatalism and anti-religion/anti-spirituality. I believe in being real. Even if the truth hurts. I'll always respect everyone in this group wether they agree with everything I stand for or not.

Are you me? Welcome. I'm 39.

Lots of great people here! Glad you joined.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Circles and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Are you me? Welcome. I'm 39.

Lots of great people here! Glad you joined.
Thank you very much! I'm glad as well. Got the link from reddit. I've been looking for a group like this for awhile now. Nice to meet you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ben
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018

Welcome to the forum! Awesome first post! Can't wait to see your name more often around the forum! :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Ben and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Thank you very much! I'm glad as well. Got the link from reddit. I've been looking for a group like this for awhile now.

It's a supportive group, happy you found us. Well-run by the mods, you landed on the right place.

Some drama here and there but nothing like Reddit—the mods here are fair and square. It's a cozy place.

Am sorry for your troubles, past and present.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, worldexploder and 2 others
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Welcome, lots of like minded people here to talk to. I don't normally talk to people, but I made an account and got talking. I find it helpful, hopefully you do to.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Kim and 4 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
YEAH CHILL'N AT THE BUS STOP

Reactions: your pathologist, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kim and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Welcome to the forum! Awesome first post! Can't wait to see your name more often around the forum! :)
Thank you very much. I'll be posting here daily as long as my ticker's still ticking. Looks like a great site.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ben and Smilla
sky7

sky7

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Welcome

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ben, worldexploder and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Welcome, lots of like minded people here to talk to. I don't normally talk to people, but I made an account and got talking. I find it helpful, hopefully you do to.
Thanks. It's good to be surrounded by like minded folks. Far more therapeutic than seeing a therapist..and it's free! Therapy never helped me anyway. All I hear from them is mindless dribble.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MissLisa and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Welcome stranger

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ben and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
My panic response is too high. I tried overdosing on pills that should have killed me back in 2015. Instead, I got hauled off to the ER, then went to psyche. My second and last attempt was about 5 months later. Tried pulling the ole Robin Williams! Somehow, I kept almost passing out then coming too. I gave up. The next day woke up with busted capillaries from my forehead to my neck that took about a week to go away. Tried to pass it off as a rash. I'm not afraid of being dead - it's the dying process that freaks me out. I been trying to search for peaceful methods but keep coming up empty due to lack of resources.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maravillosa and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

Hello! Thanks for sharing your story. You are among like minded people here :). No matter our differences, we all share a common ground, and are connected through it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder, Smilla and 1 other person
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and Smilla
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
It's a supportive group, happy you found us. Well-run by the mods, you landed on the right place.

Some drama here and there but nothing like Reddit—the mods here are fair and square. It's a cozy place.

Am sorry for your troubles, past and present.
Thanks. I'm sorry about your troubles as well. With life comes suffering my friend. Glad everything is chill on here. I haven't found too much drama on Reddit yet - but it's my first week and I mostly talk in groups that relate to people like us. I'll probably post mainly on this site now that I've found it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Hello! Thanks for sharing your story. You are among like minded people here :). No matter our differences, we all share a common ground, and are connected through it.
No problem buddy. I'll always be honest about my issues and what I believe in. Our imposition connects us all in here. I got so many things I wanna talk about but I'll get around to it eventually.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
No problem buddy. I'll always be honest about my issues and what I believe in. Our imposition connects us all in here. I got so many things I wanna talk about but I'll get around to it eventually.

Perfect! I'm the same way and respect that mentality. I've had many conversations over a short period of time here. It's easy to find yourself post here for hours. There are many users to meet and discussions to be had, but not enough time to do it! Always include your opinion in on things you have one about

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Perfect! I'm the same way and respect that mentality. I've had many conversations over a short period of time here. It's easy to find yourself post here for hours. There are many users to meet and discussions to be had, but not enough time to do it! Always include your opinion in on things you have one about
Thanks. This should be easy then. I have an opinion on pretty much everything and I'm brutally honest (as long as it's not offensive to other people's sensibilities). I'm on SSI due to my crippling depression and anxiety so I got a lot of time on my hands and thoughts in my head. I'm usually on this iPad for about 15 hours a day. You will be hard pressed not to see me on here posting about something.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks. This should be easy then. I have an opinion on pretty much everything and I'm brutally honest (as long as it's not offensive to other people's sensibilities). I'm on SSI due to my crippling depression and anxiety so I got a lot of time on my hands and thoughts in my head. I'm usually on this iPad for about 15 hours a day. You will be hard pressed not to see me on here posting about something.

Haha you remind me of myself. Brutal honesty is appreciated, but needs to be handled with much care. I'll always try to show I understand both sides of the coins while justifying which side I pick.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Haha you remind me of myself. Brutal honesty is appreciated, but needs to be handled with much care. I'll always try to show I understand both sides of the coins while justifying which side I pick.
Thanks. Sometimes I can go on a tangent and forget I'm suppose to at least understand the other side of someone's perspective. I try not to get tunnel vision which I admit is difficult at times.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Ben