• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
People still posting snuff films? Yknow, this doesn't help with our public image of being a supposed 'death cult'.

Reactions: Alain, YukiFox, Largeletters and 7 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I know this video, really interesting it shows me that I would never use a bedsheet...

Reactions: metalchic_74
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
I gotta get off this fucking forum.

Reactions: Sunset764, Puppy, LifeAfterDeath00 and 9 others
L

lizinha

Student
Feb 6, 2019
This makes me feel so hopeless.. it looks so dificult

Reactions: RABITIA, Sunset764, puppy9 and 5 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
She fucked up big time!

Reactions: puppy9 and metalchic_74
metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I know this video, really interesting it shows me that I would never use a bedsheet...
I've never seen this one. Yeah she is definitely struggling. Most other live videos they are passed out within seconds.
This makes me feel so hopeless.. it looks so dificult
I know this was my method kinda freaked out watching this damn!

Reactions: Sunset764
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I don't get some of these comments. You are literally on a forum that is dedicated to people killing themselves. Apparently y'all think the act of doing it is fine, but you start complaining when you actually see it happening.

This is just as educational (I would argue even more) as a topic describing how to do it with pictures made in Paint.

Yes videos like these might not be for everyone. OP made a very clear title so you either enter or you don't.

Reactions: ghostpersonthing, DontplayGod, Sunset764 and 28 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I've never seen this one. Yeah she is definitely struggling. Most other live videos they are passed out within seconds.
Yeah she fucked up that's why.

Reactions: puppy9, Return2Dust and CrushedHopes
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I don't get some of these comments. You are literally on a forum that is dedicated to people killing themselves. Apparently y'all think the act of doing it is fine, but you start complaining when you actually see it happening.

This is just as educational (I would argue even more) as a topic describing how to do it with pictures made in Paint.

Yes videos like these might not be for everyone. OP made a very clear title so you either enter or you don't.

I respect that, but I think these should either be kept to DMs or a private, hidden subforum that isn't accessible to the public.

Reactions: Largeletters, NotGoneButNotHere, Cookiedough8956 and 4 others
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Either ceiling fans are stronger than I think or the ones I've experienced are flimsy.

Have to feel for her though. Looks like the technique was off.

Reactions: Partial-Elf and metalchic_74
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019

Forgive me, but I don't know how to reconcile both wanting to die and looking in as a 3rd party; peering into the window of someone's else's most inconceivable suffering imaginable. Which is why I'm logging off. I don't know what else to do.

Reactions: Puppy, savagek, Cookiedough8956 and 4 others
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Never researched how hanging works, but yeesh....... no thanks. Sticking with SN. Once I faint, the rest is history.

• Love
Reactions: LifeSucks39, puppy9, Yuqani and 1 other person
metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I respect that, but I think these should either be kept to DMs or a private, hidden subforum that isn't accessible to the public.
Hey I've seen other videos posted on here! Or people asking to link videos. If this is disturbing then I question why you are even on this forum??!!

Reactions: BFishy, TrailerTrash and Circles
metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
Never researched how hanging works, but yeesh....... no thanks. Sticking with SN. Once I faint, the rest is history.
After seeing this I'm leaning towards SN as well

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeSucks39, puppy9, TrailerTrash and 2 others
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
^^Faulty point of view. The two things are completely different. Suicide is a personal choice, one that is chosen for reasons related to one's own situation in life. Nothing in that choice necessitates or suggests the subsequent trivialisation other people's lives and deaths by reducing them to 3 minutes of ghoulish entertainment either explicitly so(as per that website) or that but masquerading under the pretence of "education".

I question the motives of anyone sharing such material. It seems like an adolescent attempt at shocking others than the dissemination of information or promotion of understanding circa the issues.

Nonsense.

You are acting like suicide is some light decision. This whole forum is full of threads with pictures and videos describing how to perform a certain method, but suddenly when people finally get in contact with the real thing they start complaining.

It's not about the damn choice, it's about knowing what you are about to get yourself into which is something that gets heavily underestimated. You don't see how looking at a video like that could change people their decision?

Bet I don't hear anyone complaining when they share a video of some dude taking N in a peaceful manner.

Reactions: DontplayGod, Valsalva, BFishy and 11 others
metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
Either ceiling fans are stronger than I think or the ones I've experienced are flimsy.

Have to feel for her though. Looks like the technique was off.
Most of the videos I've seen they hung from ceiling fans mostly from India

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
What I don't understand is that she looks as though she was still with it enough to try and reach up to get out of it. Was that just her body flinching? Pure happenstance? How'd she mess up?
She was conscious yes, she was suffocating and trying to survive by grasping her neck. She died in pain. She fucked up because the noose was not tight and not in the correct place. Her Carotid arteries were not compressed to ensure quick unconsciousness. Regardless of your views on videos like this, it shows how important it is to research your method in depth, and what can happen if you don't.

Reactions: Valsalva, puppy9, TrailerTrash and 4 others
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
People still posting snuff films? Yknow, this doesn't help with our public image of being a supposed 'death cult'.
A video of someone who records their own self deliverance is not technically a snuff film.

And yes suicide vids are still disturbing, I sure as hell cringe and have yet to view one in its completion, but ctb via hanging is a very common method across the board and could very well be my choice of exit, and damned I need to get it right the first time as I do not want to end up surviving and being brain damaged.

And if anything, these types of videos do prompt one to re-consider ctb in the first place—maybe—just maybe to think about carrying on a little longer in this strange thing called "life". In that perspective, how can that be a 'death cult'?

Last edited:
Reactions: DontplayGod, BFishy, maka and 2 others
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
She was conscious yes, she was suffocating and trying to survive by grasping her neck. She died in pain. She fucked up because the noose was not tight and not in the correct place. Her Carotid arteries were not compressed to ensure quick unconsciousness. Regardless of your views on videos like this, it shows how important it is to research your method in depth, and what can happen if you don't.
But why would her body be flinching like that if she was conscious? I've only seen that when they're lights out.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
But why would her body be flinching like that if she was conscious? I've only seen that when they're lights out.
Because she's trying to save herself! You don't move like that from hypoxia.

Reactions: NotWhatIExpected and metalchic_74
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I agree - less access to the public.

Reactions: Mr2005, Brick In The Wall, Lethe and 1 other person
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Went ahead and watched it. Cool, my life feels so much more enriched now for having viewed that.

If anything it's just further reaffirmation to stay away from the brutal, crude methods such as these, and stick to chemicals.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, puppy9, TrailerTrash and 4 others
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Went ahead and watched it. Cool, my life feels so much more enriched now for having viewed that.

If anything it's just further reaffirmation to stay away from the brutal, crude methods such as these, and stick to chemicals.

Ah exactly. Thanks for confirming what I am trying to say here.

People who consider a certain method need to be aware of what they are about to get into.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, puppy9, TrailerTrash and 5 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
It's already public. People can just go on a gore site after all. This stuff needs to be discussed and critiqued, and for those such as myself who's going with this method I need to know what I'm getting myself into before I struggle like this person did.

Last edited:
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Partial-Elf, not4us and 3 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I wonder what drives someone to film themselves? Takes quite some though, setting up camera etc... can't figue it out...

Reactions: garcelle and metalchic_74
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Ah exactly. Thanks for confirming what I am trying to say here.

People who consider a certain method need to be aware of what they are about to get into.
Indeed—there is an ugly aspect to every ctb method.

Reactions: crea_the_hopeless, Partial-Elf, Santiago and 1 other person
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019

You literally clicked on a thread titled "new hanging video." What were you expecting?

Reactions: TrailerTrash
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
It's already public. People can just go on a gore site after all. This stuff needs to be discussed and critiqued, and for those such as myself who's going with this method I need to know what I'm getting myself into before I fuck up like this person did.

I meant hidden on this site, so that members don't need to see this in their feed if they don't desire to. Also so that pro-lifers can't use this as ammunition against the site.

It shouldn't even be that difficult to enact; most forums have the ability to add hidden subforums that only certain members have access to.