• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
i seriously need some new friends, i dont know what that is that makes people im friends with treat me like shit, at first they lightly laugh at how much i trust people and how much i like giving out gifts etc, then they go through a pipeline that i just cant understand and after learning that im in fact suicidal they jump to making jokes about encouraging me to cbt, saying that they will kts as a reaction to things i say, or they straight up tell me that they want me dead, all because they enjoy seeing me panic bc of my autism and ocd, im also not allowed to stand up for myself or joke back became then im suddenly a bad person, i really want to meet some people who arent like this, i like all kinds of music, i like most games, i know a lot of books and movies, i regulary read comics, i draw a lot, i really dont understand why its so hard to find healthy friendships with that, i think im not half bad at masking, i think im weird but not this kind of weird, i don't know what im doing wrong, i dont get it, no matter what i do i just cant fit in its so tiring

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, WonderingSoul, Cr4ne and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like the other people are the problem in that situation, I find it awful how humans are so unnecessarily cruel but anyway I hope you find what you search for, good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, GreenTree, whywere and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have seen it in over 67 years on this planet, the greedy, self-centered, egotistical people BUT also have found that a few are nice and thoughtful, or a whole group, everyone here on Sanctioned Suicide, that makes the bad apples seem like a weird aberration.

Wishing you all the success in the world.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: NightshadeDreamer and ctb★prince
NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
From my time on here, I feel that SaSu is a safe place. Most people here are friendly, especially in sharing our struggles. You obviously are surrounded by horrible selfish people. But you have friends here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, StolenLife, ctb★prince and 1 other person
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
i seriously need some new friends, i dont know what that is that makes people im friends with treat me like shit, at first they lightly laugh at how much i trust people and how much i like giving out gifts etc, then they go through a pipeline that i just cant understand and after learning that im in fact suicidal they jump to making jokes about encouraging me to cbt, saying that they will kts as a reaction to things i say, or they straight up tell me that they want me dead, all because they enjoy seeing me panic bc of my autism and ocd, im also not allowed to stand up for myself or joke back became then im suddenly a bad person, i really want to meet some people who arent like this, i like all kinds of music, i like most games, i know a lot of books and movies, i regulary read comics, i draw a lot, i really dont understand why its so hard to find healthy friendships with that, i think im not half bad at masking, i think im weird but not this kind of weird, i don't know what im doing wrong, i dont get it, no matter what i do i just cant fit in its so tiring
I lost trust in everyone even my own family I accepted that they will be selfish for themselves and will do what they desire. Everyone's intentions are ill towards other people.

• Love
Reactions: ctb★prince
ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
From my time on here, I feel that SaSu is a safe place. Most people here are friendly, especially in sharing our struggles. You obviously are surrounded by horrible selfish people. But you have friends here.
i absolutely love it here, i dont know what would happen to me, or how quick id crumble if not for this place

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kfad95, agony1996, WonderingSoul and 2 others
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
You can talk to me.

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: ctb★prince
ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
now my best friend is on it too and theyre saying thats its way too eady to make fun of me byt if i het serious then im shddenly way to scary i genuinely dont know what to do i feel like crying my eyes out out of anget
and it was also while i was working on a gift for them i feel so stupid

Last edited:
D

Dead Man Walking!

Aug 10, 2023
I'm also autistic and have OCD, and have always struggled to make and maintain friendships, so I completely understand how you feel. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb★prince and whywere
ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
not much has changed, fuuuck

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
Omg I'm so sorry, what you've been through is awful. Your so called friends are not your friends at all, I've never heard of this level of abuse and bullying, it actually makes me mad at how you've been treated, you seem like a good hearted person that just wants to fit in but you feel into the wrong crowd, you deserve to have kind hearted friends like you are.please don't allow yourself to be manipulated or treated badly. I'm glad you're on here cause there are people that genuinely care and that are willing to listen to you and be supportive.
I'm here if you want to pm me anytime.❤️
T
now my best friend is on it too and theyre saying thats its way too eady to make fun of me byt if i het serious then im shddenly way to scary i genuinely dont know what to do i feel like crying my eyes out out of anget
and it was also while i was working on a gift for them i feel so stupid
Hearing what you're going through is breaking my heart. You are a good person that deserves the best. Save those gifts who people that actually deserve them and that truly care about you.

Last edited:
D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
Same here, if you need anyone to talk to pm me. I'm new here but with vast experience on life and its sufferings