• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I was never meant for something so torturous and meaningless as human existence, I know that I don't belong anywhere other than in death and I would never want to be either. I despise how there's no acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to suffer so unnecessarily for decades, it's horrible how people cannot just choose to easily die in peace, I really wish there's the option to just fall asleep eternally but more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

It'd be better if this existence is erased, all that comforts me is the thought of this existence disappearing into nothingness, I've only ever wished to not exist. Non-existence to me just seems more desirable than having the ability to suffer to unlimited amounts in an existence that was so unnecessary in the first place, there's no point to existence, rather it was just a terrible, tragic imposistion that only ever harmed existing beings in the first place. Death truly is the only relief, I'm tired of suffering in this existence I never wished for.

I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
I also think I should never have existed, it's terrible to be conscious in a place you hate and where you suffer constantly.

Reactions: sserafim