S

sobsob

Aug 29, 2024
hi guys, i am new to this site but hoping to find some people who get what I'm feeling and whatnot... i have never felt so alone in my life than I do right now. i feel like nobody sees me, my existence is inconsequential and I'm just a burden to those who DO see me. i carry so much insecurity and doubt in every relationship that I have, even with my family. i don't even know what to do with myself. I've been suicidal since I was a small child and I'm so sick of feeling this way. I've never had a good day, not that I can remember. i feel so awful all the time. i don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, GoatHerder, Joarga and 1 other person
qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Jul 27, 2024
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Only if you're comfortable. About how old are you? Do you have depression?

Reactions: GoatHerder
S

sobsob

Aug 29, 2024
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Only if you're comfortable. About how old are you? Do you have depression?
ive been diagnosed w/ a pretty severe and chronic mental illness though I wouldn't like to go into detail about it. nor would I like to share my age. I'm simply tired as Ive been thru years of this feeling and there's no foreseeable end

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Joarga and L0nely
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Hi, I'm sorry you are having to live your life feeling this way. But we do see you and you are not a burden to us. I totally understand that you're not comfortable sharing details publicly and you haven't been on the site long enough to access chat or messages. If you'd like, I can send you a message and you can reply to me. I may not be the friend you were looking for, but I can help you navigate these first few days on the site.

Let me know if you'd like me to dm you. 💙

Reactions: GoatHerder, L0nely and J&L383
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
ive been diagnosed w/ a pretty severe and chronic mental illness though I wouldn't like to go into detail about it. nor would I like to share my age. I'm simply tired as Ive been thru years of this feeling and there's no foreseeable end
It's good you are reaching out here. I don't know what you feel, but I feel tired, too. ☹️. Life is tough. Lots of good people here. Please vent as much as you like. We will listen.

Reactions: GoatHerder, L0nely and esalucolom-wojaqter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful and tiring suffering in this cruel existence, I'm sorry you've had to suffer so much. But anyway I wish you all the best.

Reactions: GoatHerder
S

sobsob

Aug 29, 2024
Hi, I'm sorry you are having to live your life feeling this way. But we do see you and you are not a burden to us. I totally understand that you're not comfortable sharing details publicly and you haven't been on the site long enough to access chat or messages. If you'd like, I can send you a message and you can reply to me. I may not be the friend you were looking for, but I can help you navigate these first few days on the site.

Let me know if you'd like me to dm you. 💙
thank you, i appreciate it. if you'd like, you can dm me