• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I've been stuck in limbo for a bit despite not wanting to live. There isn't anything or anyone holding me back and my own isolation is causing me to sink further. This has led me to wonder about various methods that might be odd.

The one that keeps popping up is using neodymium magnets on both sides of the neck. Ideally it would require magnets with quite a bit of strength to pull each other and put pressure on the necessary arteries. I'm not sure if magnets of that strength are available. For a magnet to have enough force to attract to another through maybe 8 inches of meat and bone.

My thought would be to maybe use an ace bandage for one wrap around the neck, and placing the magnets before continuing to wrap the bandage. This would keep them in place and obstructed so they couldn't be easily removed while unconscious. In theory it seems like a sound method, but I don't think it's a very practical method.

Probably better off trying to go to a gun show and buying a gun from somebody there. That's the only way I can "legally" buy one. My hospitalization last year keeps me from obtaining a foid card. I still have my rope and a debreather but I've been dragging my feet since August.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
It's an interesting thought, used to enjoy magnet fishing, even if it worked, sounds like it might be more uncomfortable than hanging/night-night though

Reminds me of this scene:

D

d2reason

-
Feb 2, 2024
This sounds like strangulation, which can be achieved by hanging a rope as well.