• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
how would you even go by getting that prescription? complaining about pain then saying benzos do not work?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
how would you even go by getting that prescription? complaining about pain then saying benzos do not work?

I'm sure it will be difficult, if not impossible, to get a prescription. Doctors know how dangerous pentobarbital is.

It would take a long time, but if someone has a good relationship with their doctor and complains about really bad insomnia, then it's possible that eventually the doctor will be willing to prescribe barbiturates after trying z-drugs, benzos, etc. Even then, it probably won't be pentobarbital but something milder like phenobarbital. Hell, phenobarbital is pretty easy to obtain. I know several sources that sell it.

Reactions: NotMery
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
I'm sure it will be difficult, if not impossible, to get a prescription. Doctors know how dangerous pentobarbital is.

It would take a long time, but if someone has a good relationship with their doctor and complains about really bad insomnia, then it's possible that eventually the doctor will be willing to prescribe barbiturates after trying z-drugs, benzos, etc. Even then, it probably won't be pentobarbital but something milder like phenobarbital. Hell, phenobarbital is pretty easy to obtain. I know several sources that sell it.

Hi, any chance you might share info on source for phenobarbital? Would appreciate very much, pm if possible. -M

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hi, any chance you might share info on source for phenobarbital? Would appreciate very much, pm if possible. -M

Just to confirm, you're asking about PHENObarbital, not PENTObarbital, right?

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Y
Just to confirm, you're asking about PHENObarbital, not PENTObarbital, right?

Thanks for reply -
yes, phenobarbital. I am hoping it can do the work in proper doses. I don't think I can manage getting my hands on N as I live in a Scandinavian country where security is very strict, unfortunately for me.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Download the December 2017 version of The Peaceful Pill Handbook here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

AV's contact info is in chapter 18. He's been listed in the PPH for several years, and he is currently the only known reliable N supplier.
Hi is it veterinary nembutal this person supplies ?.
was reading on here someone talking about pentobarbital is it available too somewhere ? is it easier to take ?

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hi is it veterinary nembutal this person supplies ?.
was reading on here someone talking about pentobarbital is it available too somewhere ? is it easier to take ?

Nembutal = pentobarbital. Back when pentobarbital was available as a sleep medication, the brand name was Nembutal.

R

Rainer

Jun 16, 2018
I spoke with AV and after he received my money he ignores me and didnt send me this product.

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
I spoke with AV and after he received my money he ignores me and didnt send me this product.
What email did you use ? My convo with him I felt reassured that he would deliver though I cancelled ordering due to the taste and knowing I won't be able to stomach it

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
That is the email I used. I was going to send him money next week. Rainer how did you send the money? Did he send you instructions? Let me know what your conversations were so I can compare them to mine. I've heard so many positive things about dealing with him. This does not make sense. Please let me know what kind of emails you got from him.

D

Danielle Rodrigues

Jun 22, 2018
I think it's impossible to find the nembutal ever thought about traveling to Mexico

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I think it's impossible to find the nembutal ever thought about traveling to Mexico

Traveling to Mexico/South America is one option, but plenty of people have had success ordering pentobarbital.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <------------- read The Peaceful Pill Handbook

A

An0nym0u$

Aug 3, 2018
Hi, I'm considering purchasing a couple of bottles of N from the Mexican supplier, A (I've contacted him earlier this year). However, I live in Australia and I'm reluctant to buy some in case customs interfere and the last thing I want is legal repercussions (A did say his method has a 90% success rate, but I'm kinda skeptical, hence why I'm reluctant). What do you guys think I should do? Should I just go ahead and order the N, or should I choose another method like combining the carbon monoxide method with Valium and alcohol?

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Hi, I'm considering purchasing a couple of bottles of N from the Mexican supplier, A (I've contacted him earlier this year). However, I live in Australia and I'm reluctant to buy some in case customs interfere and the last thing I want is legal repercussions (A did say his method has a 90% success rate, but I'm kinda skeptical, hence why I'm reluctant). What do you guys think I should do? Should I just go ahead and order the N, or should I choose another method like combining the carbon monoxide method with Valium and alcohol?

Hey fellow Ozzer. Order in original bottles, relabeled. Order anti emetics separately.

tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
Download the December 2017 version of The Peaceful Pill Handbook here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

AV's contact info is in chapter 18. He's been listed in the PPH for several years, and he is currently the only known reliable N supplier.
I don't have a PC, just an android tablet.

I've tried every possible way to open that link but I can't and only get "error" or "unsupported".

How can I get the email/contact info? Can anyone PM it to me?

Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
Pills or any medicine generally have expiration dates. How long do Nembutal last when you first get them? When do they expire?

Reactions: lv-gras
Jovaras

Jovaras

Student
Oct 3, 2018
Why I can't find the contacts of the "AV" supplier? :( can someone sent me with PM or something?

W

Windofmysoul67

Sep 4, 2019
I don't have a PC, just an android tablet.

I've tried every possible way to open that link but I can't and only get "error" or "unsupported".

How can I get the email/contact info? Can anyone PM it to me?

I, too, can't open the link. Is thete any way to share this with me so I can contact AV? I want the best, assured method, no waking up for me. Thank you!