• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Everyone here is so paranoid about scams. I bought these two bottles and the Meto. here in Tijuana Mexico just a couple of months ago (Jan. 2023). In private conversations I have offered to help others with translation and going to a few pet shops to find it so they can buy it. I am leaving Mexico in the middle of July, I am still willing to help. I am NOT looking to charge any fees, just willing to help.

N IS out there.

View attachment 109338
Are you still willing to help ?
Hey, I am in Tijuana right now and looking for help to find the right stores. I can't seem to PM yet since I am new. Let me know if you are still here thanks
Hey you still in Tijuana ? Are you willing to help
Hi, please send me a DM.
Hey Ernest1964 are you still in Mexico ?

Last edited:
CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
Are you still willing to help ?

Hey you still in Tijuana ? Are you willing to help

Hey Ernest1964 are you still in Mexico ?
Hey, I am still in Tijuana. I can help depending what you need

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Hey, I am still in Tijuana. I can help depending what you need
I'm planning to travel to Mexico and do it over there. I just need to know which veterinary to get it. Are you traveling from the USA?

CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
I'm planning to travel to Mexico and do it over there. I just need to know which veterinary to get it. Are you traveling from the USA?
I came from the USA yeah. Still here in Mexico for about maybe a week. You can PM me I'll let you know how. Think you only need one more post to be able to PM