• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dave

Apr 22, 2018
So... My first shipment was confiscated. My 2nd arrived after I asked to send without EMS and in different bottles.

And it just so happens I was able to acquire Dolethal 250ml:
http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/LicenseSPC_10983-015-001_08112011145009.pdf
http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-459329

It's the real deal from a real, licensed, pharmacy.

Pisabental has 63mg/ml pentobarbital = 6.3gr / 100ml
Dolethal has 200mg/ml pentobarbital = 20gr / 100ml
So more than 3 times stronger... 100ml Dolethal contains more pentobarbital then 2 bottles of Pisabental...

Now I have enough pentobarbital to kill myself 4 times over...
And to top it off I have 10 grams of Sodium Azide. Enough to kill me 5 times...
I failed with helium and nitrogen but I WILL NOT FAIL THIS TIME !!!

The question now is what should I use... Don't know if Dolethal tastes bitter.
Due to circumstances I cannot store it in the fridge, I read somewhere that was best when A sends it in different bottles. Even worse is, I have to store it in a storage facility like a Shurgard locker for 2 weeks (long story). I'll use it by the end of June. It's not a cooled environment so it might get a lot warmer than room temperature there.

Any advice what I should take?
Just take the Pisabental or take 100-150ml Dolethal? I see no reason to drink 250ml Dolethal, that's 50gr pento, when 15gr does it for Dignitas.
I am quite sure I will be discovered, 4 to 6 hours after drinking it.

PS: these are the ingredients of Dolethal:
Benzyl Alcohol
Cochineal Red A (E124)
Isopropyl Alcohol
Propylene Glycol
Water for Injections

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
The Dolethal should also be bitter.

Regarding your storage facility, a small percent of them have electrical service. You may want to look for that. Another option is finding one of the climate-controlled facilities, which seems pretty reasonable given what you have to work with. Your worst case scenario is a bunch of nested coolers in a storage unit and you put in a block of ice every few days. Dry ice would be more dicey; you could have to leave it in the outmost layer of nested coolers.

Please direct message me and let me know just how you got the Dolethal.

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
So... My first shipment was confiscated. My 2nd arrived after I asked to send without EMS and in different bottles.

And it just so happens I was able to acquire Dolethal 250ml:
http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/LicenseSPC_10983-015-001_08112011145009.pdf
http://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-459329

It's the real deal from a real, licensed, pharmacy.

Pisabental has 63mg/ml pentobarbital = 6.3gr / 100ml
Dolethal has 200mg/ml pentobarbital = 20gr / 100ml
So more than 3 times stronger... 100ml Dolethal contains more pentobarbital then 2 bottles of Pisabental...

Now I have enough pentobarbital to kill myself 4 times over...
And to top it off I have 10 grams of Sodium Azide. Enough to kill me 5 times...
I failed with helium and nitrogen but I WILL NOT FAIL THIS TIME !!!

Due to circumstances I cannot store it in the fridge, I read somewhere that was best when A sends it in different bottles. Even worse is, I have to store it in a storage facility like a Shurgard locker for 2 weeks (long story). I'll use it by the end of June. It's not a cooled environment so it might get a lot warmer than room temperature there.

Just take the Pisabental or take 100-150ml Dolethal? I see no reason to drink 250ml Dolethal, that's 50gr pento, when 15gr does it for Dignitas.

Benzyl Alcohol
Cochineal Red A (E124)
Isopropyl Alcohol
Propylene Glycol
Water for Injections
Does N need to be refrigerated ?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Benzyl Alcohol
Cochineal Red A (E124)
Isopropyl Alcohol
Propylene Glycol
Water for Injections

Since Dolethal is 3 times more concentrated than Pisabental, it will taste 3 times worse. But the advantage is you won't have to drink as much. It's your choice.

As long as they haven't expired, I wouldn't worry too much about keeping it in a storage facility for a little while.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
can i ask why you failed with helium and nitrogen? i was going to do that method but after running into complications, i might go for n instead.

if dolethal is 3 times more potent and can be obtained in a pharmacy, why is it not a recommended method to ctb?

Reactions: anna
D

Dave

Apr 22, 2018
Helium in 2009: I bought balloonnium. Had some fun with balloons & changing my voice. To be honest it wasn't really an attempt it was a trial run. But I passed out during it. It was very peaceful, I never knew what happened. Some time later I woke up on the floor (I made the trial run sitting in my office chair) and I had no idea what happened or how I fell out of my chair. There was some stuff from my desk on the floor so I must have done some stuff with my arms. What I should have done is tied my body & arms to the chair so I couldn't have done those things. But I never knew what hit me so yeah peaceful as can be.

Nitrogen 2018: I bought Albee Cool Nitrogen since I read helium has added oxygen to prevent suicides. Not peaceful at al, I couldn't breathe it at al. Tried multiple times, but I'm quite sure some irritating agent was added to it by the manufacturer. By accident or on purpose don't know.

After Nitrogen I bought Sodium Azide & because I wasn't looking forward to the possible pain, I ordered N from AV. After I got my N, I saw a pharmacy that sold Dolethal, wel 3 actually. I ordered all 3 just for the hell of it, but 2 refunded me next day they couldn't sell it. The other one just sold it to me but it was probably luck, an oversight due to being busy or whatever.

To be honest, if I wouldn't have been able to get a hold of N via A or pharmacy, I would have gone for Helium again, and the Azide as backup. There are companies that sell 99.999% helium for less than 100 Eur. It was damn peaceful I tell you.

U

unchained

May 13, 2018
@Dave, I was just thinking about this hours ago. I was thinking about whether to acquire N, or use my original intended method. I bought 2 helium tanks about 3-4 years back, and made the exit bag. One night I thought I was ready to go, I had everything set up and bag over head. I realized it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to do it. There are so much thoughts and feelings going through my head, with the heat and moisture building up in the bag. People say suicide are for cowards, I can tell you that the people who did it have a lot more guts than those who shoot their mouth off.

Helium would surely be my, or the next best method, should I decide not to, or fail to acquire N. My third method of choice will be CO, burning charcoal in an enclosed space. It is not a good choice if you plan to do it at home, and are living with others, and there is also a risk of fire.

Helium if done right, could pave way for a peaceful exit as well. I am hoping to acquire N, as I wish to go in the most comfortable and peaceful way possible, without having bags or tubes attached in the vicinity of my head. I guess that is why Exit has written such a comprehensive guide to exit. For many, deciding to leave this world is so much more than just an impulsive decision. Which is why I guess it could take years for one to perform the actual act.

I also read the topic on N providing security, I believe it does. Having an option present for me to leave at any time, peacefully ending everything, I find comfort in that in a funny way. I feel that I am walking at a never ending edge of a cliff, it's a matter of when and not if.

Reactions: 2 be or not
R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
@Dave do you mind if I ask what the different bottles were and consequently if they had a seal on them at all?

Also is it ok to message you about the D? Understand if not. Thank you for posting this.

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Helium in 2009: I bought balloonnium. Had some fun with balloons & changing my voice. To be honest it wasn't really an attempt it was a trial run. But I passed out during it. It was very peaceful, I never knew what happened. Some time later I woke up on the floor (I made the trial run sitting in my office chair) and I had no idea what happened or how I fell out of my chair. There was some stuff from my desk on the floor so I must have done some stuff with my arms. What I should have done is tied my body & arms to the chair so I couldn't have done those things. But I never knew what hit me so yeah peaceful as can be.

Nitrogen 2018: I bought Albee Cool Nitrogen since I read helium has added oxygen to prevent suicides. Not peaceful at al, I couldn't breathe it at al. Tried multiple times, but I'm quite sure some irritating agent was added to it by the manufacturer. By accident or on purpose don't know.

After Nitrogen I bought Sodium Azide & because I wasn't looking forward to the possible pain, I ordered N from AV. After I got my N, I saw a pharmacy that sold Dolethal, wel 3 actually. I ordered all 3 just for the hell of it, but 2 refunded me next day they couldn't sell it. The other one just sold it to me but it was probably luck, an oversight due to being busy or whatever.

To be honest, if I wouldn't have been able to get a hold of N via A or pharmacy, I would have gone for Helium again, and the Azide as backup. There are companies that sell 99.999% helium for less than 100 Eur. It was damn peaceful I tell you.
That sucks about the nitrogen, like a lot

Does anybody know if Dave ended up killing himself?