• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Speedhack

Sep 30, 2019
I wish I had passed through that store in 2012 in Majorca Island (in the Spain's Balearic Islands autonomous community) , a normal multiprice Chinese shop was selling without prescription for 8 f*king euros bottles of Dolethal which is Spanish vet brand of N or sodium pentobarbital (100ml bottles which have 200mg/ml total 20g of Na Pentobarb each bottle for the ridiculous amount of 8 euro per bottle and of course without vet special drug prescription)
And the bottles were exposed at a random shelf of the store

Wonder why that happened??? That was on 2012 I link the notice for those who know Spanish but you can translate it with Google website translator

This si fucking interesting isn't it? Just how easy and cheap (it's 18 euros in a vet supplies store) for a vet is getting N here in Spain and how hard for a normal people
Also I hate why our pets can pass away without pain and suffering and people can't, very cruel

Hoping all of you the best

PD: sorry for my not-so-good english

S

Speedhack

Sep 30, 2019
Joder, estos chinos tienen de todo, jajaja.
Ya te digo tío, he flipao cuando lo he visto, ojalá hubiéramos pasado por ahí y gastarnos 10-20 euritos para tener uno o dos botes por si acaso(y ya de paso algun dulce o alguna cosa jajaj) , me parece increíble y lo exponen ahí como si Nada jajjaajjaja menudo fallo para la administración también

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας