wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
If you read the indictment that I linked above (and the court filing called "complaint" linked at the bottom there) you'll see that the investigation into A/D started in 2016. Well before the NYT article came out.

D was only arrested recently (May 2024) and is awaiting arraignment now.

I understand your anger about SN becoming harder to access though.

AFAIK the UK has a similar law about the sale of pure SN and Canada is considering a similar law. But that'll take time. It seems to me they will move once the US has passed their law.

We wait and see.

• Informative
Reactions: Talvikki and empty
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
If you read the indictment that I linked above (and the court filing called "complaint" linked at the bottom there) you'll see that the investigation into A/D started in 2016. Well before the NYT article came out.

D was only arrested recently (May 2024) and is awaiting arraignment now.

I understand your anger about SN becoming harder to access though.

AFAIK the UK has a similar law about the sale of pure SN and Canada is considering a similar law. But that'll take time. It seems to me they will move once the US has passed their law.

We wait and see.
All sales , D's email etc. were taken down a few months after the NY times article even though his emails and sales hadn't been for many years 2016 or even before that. the nY times article came out dec 9 2021. the massive attention and police visits was just a few months after that and that's when they stopped the sale of N from on may 2022 . the email was taken down on may 2022 and sales stopped on may 2022. the U.S. government got the email taken down or pressured the Mexican gov to do it.. it was because of the nY times article that the U.S. government took massive action to take down N from D's email and police visits a few months after.

The police visits in the U.S. were because of the Ny times a few months after it too. both the taking down of the email and police visits in the U.S. happened at the same time so it was obviously coordinated by the U.S. government.

The U.S congress is even refrencing the NY times article showing that's where they got all their information about SN and this site which was lies from Ny times .

the Ny times lied against this site., saying people here are encouraging vulnerable and underage people to commit suicide and they named SN. the congresss nor hardley anyone knew or would've known about this site or what SN is before that NY times article .

For the U.S. congres to parrot the lies the NY times said against this website "encouraged an easilly accessible method to die" is an injustice. nobody encouraged anything . This is from the U.S. congress website refrencing and parroting the lies the NY times article said : " A 2021 New York Times investigation into an online suicide forum found that sodium nitrite was being popularized and encouraged as an easily accessible method to die by suicide. The forum, which is disguised as a safe place to discuss suicidal ideation, hosts threads where anonymous users provide detailed instructions and real-time guidance on how to die by suicide using sodium nitrite"

i think only i care about this that the ny times is the cause and you won't change my mind ever

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, the U.S. House of Representatives passed Congresswoman Lori Trahan's (MA-03)Youth Poisoning Protection Act, bipartisan legislation that would ban the consumer sale of products containing high concentrations of sodium nitrite, a meat-curing chemical that can be lethal when ingested. The legislation was introduced last year along with Representatives Mike Carey (R-OH-15), Katie Porter (D-CA-47), and Chris Stewart (R-UT-02) as well as Senators Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) and JD Vance (R-OH).

"The Youth Poisoning Protection Act is urgently needed to limit consumer access to high concentrations of a dangerous, toxic chemical that's being promoted online as a method to die by suicide," Congresswoman Trahan said during debate over the bill on the House floor. "It solely seeks to end the straight to consumer sale of highly concentrated Sodium Nitrite that is helping fuel the efforts of anonymous suicide forum users pushing vulnerable people to end their lives. It's simple, it's straightforward, and it has the potential to save lives."

A 2021 New York Times investigation into an online suicide forum found that sodium nitrite was being popularized and encouraged as an easily accessible method to die by suicide. The forum, which is disguised as a safe place to discuss suicidal ideation, hosts threads where anonymous users provide detailed instructions and real-time guidance on how to die by suicide using sodium nitrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
Heard that ctb rates amongst Doctors & vets are extermely high for this very reason.
This scenario has popped up in my head in passing, I mean its kind of funny just because of the irony, its such an ass backwards pursuit, but you know after all that schooling and training it must be such a relief to readily have access to N

Reactions: Talvikki and losing hope
itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
Y'know, I hate the New York Times for political reasons, but also fuck them for this. I don't care if this guy was the sleaziest slimeball profiteering as much as he possibly could, he was still helping people who needed it.

Reactions: Talvikki and pthnrdnojvsc
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
hope daniel nugent the homeland security agent gets cheated on and then also give him a terminal illness just for karma so he can see what suffering without relief is like

like seriously fuck that guy

Reactions: Talvikki, pthnrdnojvsc and sadandlonely99
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
Interesting I tried messaging D a few months back with the email provided in the PPH and the email didn't exist anymore got the rejected email

Reactions: Talvikki and davidtorez
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB by SN soon.
Jul 13, 2019
Free him. He committed no crime worth prosecuting. The slavemasters are terrified of a quick, painless, and accessible method of dying because a lot more people would take it than most people think. Their stranglehold over humanity would end quite quickly, as they would see massive population reduction

Reactions: SonicFan1994, sadandlonely99, Talvikki and 3 others