• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I noticed there is nothing in the suicide resource compilation about Nembutal /pentobarbital. I'm guessing that's because it's just too hard to find and thus impractical?

Reactions: Venessolotic and Oudenophobia
Oudenophobia

Oudenophobia

No story, no plot, nothing.
May 29, 2023
I noticed there is nothing in the suicide resource compilation about Nembutal /pentobarbital. I'm guessing that's because it's just too hard to find and thus impractical?
I've read around on here that it's just seriously hard to obtain. With time, money, and some thorough searching on the deep web, I'm sure that it is possible that you could find it, though I can't promise any success. There's also the complication that you'd have some difficulty in ensuring that what you're trying to get is exactly what you're being sold too.

Reactions: broth0100 and Guy Smiley
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's not out there.

Reactions: broth0100 and sleepingintherain
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
N its pretry easy to get in Peru. I got 6 bottles last year, just go and check the PPHH advices about the locations. You must travel and get there.

It seems yes, wish knew that sooner

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
N its pretry easy to get in Peru. I got 6 bottles last year, just go and check the PPHH advices about the locations. You must travel and get there.
That's encouraging. I only ever hear you can't get it anymore.

Reactions: Venessolotic and myusername890
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Reactions: Venessolotic, Guy Smiley and darkenmydoorstep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think you've got to be careful. It's not to say it's impossible- I honestly don't know. But, there will be scams out there.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
There is a fixed post in this forum with the free PPHH 2022 version. There you can find the stores available. I recommend to go to Cuzco, which is easier to get and also you can enjoy a nice trip to Machu Pichu. Good Luck!

Here is the link: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/
I turn 50 in April and one of the first things I intend to do is sign up with exit international (you have to be 50 or ill) so I can get to join and go on the forums and stuff.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Dayrain and LittleBlackCat
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Did they ask for a prescription? Do you speak Spanish?
The PPH recommends a list of store in both Lima and Cuzco.
In Lima is harder, i got dennied in most of the cases except in one store.
In Cuzco is much easier, most of the stores recommended just sells withouth question anything.
I speak spanish but i think that its not a big issue since you can go and write them the name of the product.

Just follow the recomendations in the PPH, here is the link: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/

Reactions: Venessolotic, 0000000000000 and LittleBlackCat
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Always wanted to go to Peru.
I recommed go to Cuzco and book a short trip to Machu Pichu in advanced, just after you buy your N. Its a nice way to celebrate after you suceed getting your N.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I recommed go to Cuzco and book a short trip to Machu Pichu in advanced, just after you buy your N. Its a nice way to celebrate after you suceed getting your N.
Sounds like a plan.
I'm in uk and bringing my body back to the uk will cost a bit.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Sounds like a plan.
I'm in uk and bringing my body back to the uk will cost a bit.
Just dont die by N in Cuzco or Lima as it would alert government about the problem of oppenly selling N in Peru and that would make harder to obtain it for future users who wants to buy it.

• Love
Reactions: broth0100, sleepingintherain, dozer and 2 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Just dont die by N in Cuzco or Lima as it would alert government about the problem of oppenly selling N in Peru and that would make harder to obtain it for future users who wants to buy it.
I won't. Already thinking what I could put the N into. If it's clear then in an old nail varnish remover bottle.

Reactions: 0000000000000, LittleBlackCat and LifeIsCrazyNemb
C

cjruhand

Jan 24, 2024
The PPH recommends a list of store in both Lima and Cuzco.
In Lima is harder, i got dennied in most of the cases except in one store.
In Cuzco is much easier, most of the stores recommended just sells withouth question anything.
I speak spanish but i think that its not a big issue since you can go and write them the name of the product.

Just follow the recomendations in the PPH, here is the link: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/
Thanks, but in that version of the handbook, there is no store list. Unless you mean the photos of a couple stores?

Reactions: mortuarymary
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
C

cjruhand

Jan 24, 2024
I won't. Already thinking what I could put the N into. If it's clear then in an old nail varnish remover bottle.
I thought I heard that it's not good to move the contents to a different container.
In the PPH handbook they give detailed direction in Lima and Cuzco including name of the stores (check the users testmonial) + pictures.
You really didnt find in the tread post?

That I saw. There is a street mentioned and two photos. I guess I was expecting an actual list of stores. But thanks.

Last edited:
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
I'm seriously considering this trip later in the year.. It is also my understanding that if N comes into contact with air it can affect the purity., so I really wouldn't want to be transferring it into another bottle.

Really worried about getting caught and ending up in a Peruvian jail.

Random question, how do you actually open the bottle? I don't think it's a case of simply unscrewing the cap? Are there instructions in the PPH?

I think my best bet would be to remove the labels and replace them with something generic ….

Reactions: Venessolotic and 0000000000000
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I thought I heard that it's not good to move the contents to a different container.

That I saw. There is a street mentioned and two photos. I guess I was expecting an actual list of stores. But thanks.
If you check the users testimonial they give the names of the agroveterinarias. Regardless they are all located in same streets very close to each other.
I'm seriously considering this trip later in the year.. It is also my understanding that if N comes into contact with air it can affect the purity., so I really wouldn't want to be transferring it into another bottle.

Really worried about getting caught and ending up in a Peruvian jail.

Random question, how do you actually open the bottle? I don't think it's a case of simply unscrewing the cap? Are there instructions in the PPH?

I think my best bet would be to remove the labels and replace them with something generic ….
I dont think you end up in jail in case you are caught in airport. I think you need to have a pretty good story rational behind in case they get you in the airport. You can see some testimonials regarding this in PPH as well.

I didnt open the bottle its all in their original.

Reactions: 0000000000000
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
  • Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000, LittleBlackCat and LifeIsCrazyNemb
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Hey @Soon i will be gone ,
Do you also have acess to the following video (making nembutal even more effective) mentionated in PPH?

View attachment 127956

Thanks

It's an old video. Dilantin/phenytoin is no longer recommended, as its use as a potentiator for N is considered uncertain.

With N, potentiation is unnecessary anyway unless the dose is small, degraded, contaminated, etc.

The best potentiator for insufficient N is alcohol. When using alcohol and N together, they might 'compete' for the same enzyme binding sites, slowing down their breakdown. Since there are only a limited number of enzymes to break these chemicals down, when using alcohol and N together, the N won't be fully metabolized. This is because the alcohol molecules occupy most of the necessary enzymes. This competition is one reason why combining alcohol with N can intensify their effects.

• Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000, Deleted member 31858, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
In addition to what @Soon i will be gone said, alcohol acts on the same receptor (GABAA) as barbiturates (but different binding site) thus increasing the effects of barbiturates by many folds. Experts call this "synergistic effects".

Reactions: Talvikki and LifeIsCrazyNemb
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
It's an old video. Dilantin/phenytoin is no longer recommended, as its use as a potentiator for N is considered uncertain.

With N, potentiation is unnecessary anyway unless the dose is small, degraded, contaminated, etc.

The best potentiator for insufficient N is alcohol. When using alcohol and N together, they might 'compete' for the same enzyme binding sites, slowing down their breakdown. Since there are only a limited number of enzymes to break these chemicals down, when using alcohol and N together, the N won't be fully metabolized. This is because the alcohol molecules occupy most of the necessary enzymes. This competition is one reason why combining alcohol with N can intensify their effects.
Hello @Soon i will be gone Thanks for the detailed info.
Do you have the source/link that mention the uncerntainty of the use of Dilantin?

I used the PPH 2022 edition as a source (i attached the info bellow). It says that Dilantin is important for the people who have a record of strong use of alcohool (my case) and it can potentiate the effect of N. Since im an alcahoolic im planning to use Dilantin. I also have a record of use of antipsychotics medication/drugs.

Im planninh to drink 200ML of Halatal (Peru) which is around 12 g of N.

Since i already get the Dilantin to mix with N, what do you say? Use it, anyway?

Thanks

Screenshot 20240204 175703 Chrome

D

dozer

May 28, 2023
If you check the users testimonial they give the names of the agroveterinarias. Regardless they are all located in same streets very close to each other.

I dont think you end up in jail in case you are caught in airport. I think you need to have a pretty good story rational behind in case they get you in the airport. You can see some testimonials regarding this in PPH as well.

I didnt open the bottle its all in their original.
Did you hide it in your checked luggage? I'm wondering how to get it back to the USA.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Did you hide it in your checked luggage? I'm wondering how to get it back to the USA.
Yes i just put all bottles in my checked luggage (not hand luggage). Good luck!

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
so it's rather safe to bring N with you from Peru without altering the contents, I.E transferring it to another bottle? I have to know before I go to Peru.

What are the best ways to get it with you back to your home country?

Reactions: justwannadip