angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Does anyone know if this sounds feasable " got a 200ml syringe and wondered if i add abit of tubing on the end to go down my throat slightly it would be easier to drink the nembutal . .just fill up the syringe and squirt it down my throat .even if i stop and start do you think i will still taste it ?? .any ideas thanks

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Nembutal isn't my area of expertise, but I would imagine that any form of tubing going down your actual throat is going to trigger your gag reflex and possibly cause vomiting which is obviously counterproductive.

Possibly using a straw or a syringe without tubing attached would enable you to shoot it to the back of your mouth and bypass the majority of the tastebuds perhaps? I'm sure there are multiple threads about the taste of Nembutal and ways to manage it, which you can find once the search feature is working again and/or using this method in the meantime.

Reactions: jgm63, Deleted member 17331 and Emily123
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You can't stop and start if self-administering, you could lose consciousness part way through but not have taken enough to die.

Reactions: autumnal
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
It might work, but I would try testing it, using water.....

Alternatively, try browsing this thread :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278
You can't stop and start if self-administering, you could lose consciousness part way through but not have taken enough to die.
Valid point.
The OP should test, using water, that they can get the required volume down in around 1 minute, or thereabouts.
That should be fast enough to avoid falling asleep while taking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Does anyone know if this sounds feasable " got a 200ml syringe and wondered if i add abit of tubing on the end to go down my throat slightly it would be easier to drink the nembutal . .just fill up the syringe and squirt it down my throat .even if i stop and start do you think i will still taste it ?? .any ideas thanks
These brief notes could also be of some use :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/post-758358

S

sanchua

Nov 28, 2020
Where do you guys even get the nembutal?