S

slumpy

Oct 30, 2023
Hi, I have been lurking here for a few weeks. Thank you for being such a supporting community.

I have read the rules but I am still but hazy on them. Mods, if anything wrong with my post please let me know.

I need to protect my brain to be studied for something that I know that I have and that can only be found after death. My prayer is that it can provide my family with a bit of comfort knowing my struggle.

I also am trying to find ways to make my ctb seem as accidental as possible for my kids sake.

I realize that is nearly impossible to do. However I was wondering if anyone might have any feedback for me.

Thank you

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
A quick google search for "how to donate your body" shows it to be kind of a local thing and donate it ahead of time. Good idea, you might be of greater consequence than some happy ass insurance salesman that dies of a heart attack.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sadproton
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
That's a tough one, the thing is even if you choose a method that leaves the body intact right after, if you are not found quick enough the body could start degrading. So you would also need to make sure you are found not too soon but also not too late.

As for the accidental death, I'm at a loss because even if you go with drugs OD a simple tox screen will reveal everything

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
S

slumpy

Oct 30, 2023
Yea, and just to make it extra tough I don't do drugs. I'm not judging anyone that does on here but I certainly don't want my kids thinking their dad went out as a drug addict.

I have been researching for months and can't figure anything out

• Hugs
Reactions: hermestrimegistus and Praestat_Mori
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
You would need to do legal euthanasia or your organs would not be usable.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I don't think there's any realistic way to make it look accidental and preserve your brain. I know of at least one NFL player who wanted to have his brain looked at (so they could see what the years of collisions had done to it and maybe help research to fight that stuff), but he had zero intention of hiding the fact that it was suicide.

Reactions: hermestrimegistus and Praestat_Mori