• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ToastCoast

ToastCoast

crispety and crunchety
Oct 11, 2023
Was never really able to get 100% completion and my OCD refused to accept that, so please let me know any tips you have. The issue was that once I finished the Baba Yaga quest, I realized: Oh shit, I've harvested all the resources.....

A painful moment, could never get anymore weapons or ammo and gave up, but I recently revived my PS4 and I've decided to play through my least favorite games because those are the ones I never finished. (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End; Rise of the Tomb Raider; Hello Neighbor; Troll and I)

E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
Was never really able to get 100% completion and my OCD refused to accept that, so please let me know any tips you have. The issue was that once I finished the Baba Yaga quest, I realized: Oh shit, I've harvested all the resources.....

A painful moment, could never get anymore weapons or ammo and gave up, but I recently revived my PS4 and I've decided to play through my least favorite games because those are the ones I never finished. (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End; Rise of the Tomb Raider; Hello Neighbor; Troll and I)
Sorry I wish I could help you man.

But I lost intrest in video games as a teenager (I am 31 now) due to my depression and anxiety.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't have those games or a PS4 anymore otherwise I would help you Platinum those games.

Maybe this is a helpful resource for you:

Also top google search for me was:
Although this looks reliant on starting from scratch as per the first tip.

Good luck with your gaming!

ToastCoast

ToastCoast

crispety and crunchety
Oct 11, 2023
Sorry I wish I could help you man.

But I lost intrest in video games as a teenager (I am 31 now) due to my depression and anxiety.
I felt that on so many levels, I'm pretty sure the only reason I haven't gotten tired of gaming is because I need a set amount of stuff going on in front of me at once, or else I have more tics than usual + panic attacks (ADHD problems)

That, and doing things that have to be done in very specific ways (i.e., certain video games; puzzles; specific kinds of math problems) gives me perfect stimulation

Reactions: Eegretfrex
DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
Rise of the Tomb Raider… least favorite?! Blasphemy!

I'm kidding, but I loved that game. One of very few where I actually paid attention to the story and did everything. The only thing I never did was the co-op survival thing, cause nobody I knew played it.

ToastCoast

ToastCoast

crispety and crunchety
Oct 11, 2023
Rise of the Tomb Raider… least favorite?! Blasphemy!

I'm kidding, but I loved that game. One of very few where I actually paid attention to the story and did everything. The only thing I never did was the co-op survival thing, cause nobody I knew played it.
Lol, the "least favorite" part was because a game was either too buggy or just had a mechanic I wasn't fond of (i.e. in Tomb Raider, when moving horizontally across a ledge, the only way to go faster that I knew of was to jump to the side, although ig the game didn't like that, so it made me fall for no reason a lot of the time.

Once I get my PS4 hooked back up to the internet we could play co-op, assuming it doesn't require PS Plus

DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
I would assume you need PS Plus, but I'm not sure.

ToastCoast

ToastCoast

crispety and crunchety
Oct 11, 2023
I would assume you need PS Plus, but I'm not sure.
I'll be getting a new part-time job soon anyways, so I'll probably get it along with a PS5 in a few weeks

DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
Well, if that happens, hit me up and we'll play. I haven't played a video game in forever so it might be therapeutic to play with someone for a bit.