chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
if I work up my courage and finally get over SI, I should be gone within the next few days. I really hope I can do it, my life has no meaning and I can't keep going on aimlessly.

So I guess this could very well be my goodbye thread!

I welcome some kind words to calm me down and comfort me a bit, words of encouragement to help me take this courageous leap much needed. Or advice to diminish SI, thank you and I wish your sufferings end swiftly.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Praestat_Mori, ipmanwc0 and 1 other person
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I wish you luck. I hope you find your peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: chuerdhmproton
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes in reaching your desires. I hope all goes well for you on your journey and you fulfill your dreams.

• Love
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Hey there. I can absolutely understand the desire to feel comfort in these moments, it can and probably is very emotional and difficult for you. I'm gonna try my best and stay with you for a little bit.

Do you wanna share your story here? Something that may be weighing on you? Maybe you just wanna talk about regular stuff to help put your mind off things?

If not, I totally understand. Please don't feel pressured to share anything you don't want <3

• Love
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Hey there. I can absolutely understand the desire to feel comfort in these moments, it can and probably is very emotional and difficult for you. I'm gonna try my best and stay with you for a little bit.

Do you wanna share your story here? Something that may be weighing on you? Maybe you just wanna talk about regular stuff to help put your mind off things?

If not, I totally understand. Please don't feel pressured to share anything you don't want <3
I don't feel like sharing much at the moment, it is a lot and hard to explain and all very personal. But thanks for reaching out, I appreciate you taking the time to comment

• Hugs
Reactions: リンさん
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I don't feel like sharing much at the moment, it is a lot and hard to explain and all very personal. But thanks for reaching out, I appreciate you taking the time to comment
Totally get that. I hope you can find contentment and courage needed to take the last step. I wish you best of luck and peace🤍

• Love