F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
So I ordered some SN a few days ago, and I just received an email from the seller stating that I have to fill out a "statement of use form" in order for them to ship the product. If I do not fill it out and return it to them within 7 days, my order will be cancelled. I don't know what to write in the form! Please help. Thanks. Screenshot 20231214 130214 Word

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
say that you'll be using it for curing meat! i think thats the main "normal" use of SN if i remember right. you can specify a (large) cut of steak, to make it more believable? like, im curing a 15 pound rib eye for an event, or something (idk meat).

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and deadtomorrow
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
say that you'll be using it for curing meat! i think thats the main "normal" use of SN if i remember right. you can specify a (large) cut of steak, to make it more believable? like, im curing a 15 pound rib eye for an event, or something (idk meat).

F

Fifi2

Dec 11, 2023
Thanks. Maybe I could pretend I am working with large amounts of meat? In the company/organization name maybe I could put the name of a local butchery to make it more believable?

Reactions: fishlover
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
Thanks. Maybe I could pretend I am working with large amounts of meat? In the company/organization name maybe I could put the name of a local butchery to make it more believable?
yes but do some googling first to make sure your info is accurate! i wouldn't put the name of any actual businesses tho because they might call to confirm its legit ( if the number is on google) maybe be vague and say its for a local cookout/ small cooking competition?

Reactions: lostforever77
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I will have to say as depressed as I am, talking about this much meat, is making me hungry.

• Yay!
Reactions: fishlover, MatrixPrisoner and Praestat_Mori
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
It's also used to prevent metal from rusting

Reactions: Praestat_Mori