• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Percy_P.I.

Feb 26, 2024
Well I'm ending things tonight and i sent some short texts just telling people that I appreciate them or love them. Now I'm regretting this because everyone seems concerned and I'm worried that I just gave everyone a reason to feel guilty if I end it tonight. What should I say to them?
Like one guy i know says i should get dinner with him tomorrow, what do I say to that?
Well I'm ending things tonight and i sent some short texts just telling people that I appreciate them or love them. Now I'm regretting this because everyone seems concerned and I'm worried that I just gave everyone a reason to feel guilty if I end it tonight. What should I say to them?
Like one guy i know says i should get dinner with him tomorrow, what do I say to that?
If I tell him the truth he will try to stop me or feel guilty if I succeed, but if i lie then I'll feel awful

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
If you fully intend to go through with an attempt then I say lie. By telling him the truth you risk unwanted intervention (and this goes for anyone else who may be concerned). People who care about you or people whom you care about will feel hurt regardless of truth or lie when the outcome is death.

Reactions: Meteora
P

Percy_P.I.

Feb 26, 2024
Well i got super drunk and ended up in a voice char with some friends that talked me down. If still kinda out of it, but some cops found me and im in a hospital right now

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep