headinspace

headinspace

He'll forget his evil ways and learn to love us
Apr 29, 2023
I've been listening to the same playlist all year, and at this point I've memorized it inside out and back again. I listen to most things with exception of kpop/jpop.. I've just never gotten into that, not my cup of tea I suppose.

Anything from western ballads from the 1800s to Drake to EDM to Round Dance music and everything inbetween I enjoy, so please share some I should start listening to! <3

zetsu8ou_gyaru

zetsu8ou_gyaru

Suffering is the point
Apr 30, 2023
My favorite album lately has been Turn Off The Light by Kim Petras, hope you like it huhu

• Love
Reactions: headinspace
msocks

msocks

Apr 26, 2023
I've been listening to Alcest, Parov Stelar, HEALTH and Twin Temple for most of the past week.

HarmonicScreams

HarmonicScreams

They/them
Apr 30, 2023

This has been my favorite sad album lately by JOHNNASCUS - Identity Crises EP
It captures the chaotic nature of my thoughts and the disturbing nature of not knowing yourself

This has been my favorite sad album lately by JOHNNASCUS - Identity Crises EP
It captures the chaotic nature of my thoughts and the disturbing nature of not knowing yourself

Also, I would check out Lil Darkie's music. The World Is Ending is a good song from him, or Black Sheep as well.

• Love
OnlySleepIsGood

OnlySleepIsGood

Mar 24, 2023

these are my two favorite albums recently, Chikoi The Maid - Small Maid In The Big World, and Yakui The Maid - Polyneuroparty pt. 2. both are instrumental rock.

• Love
FinalBossu

FinalBossu

Feb 24, 2021
I oftentimes use this for discovering new music.
https://everynoise.com/

Any particular genres that you're drawn to more than others?

• Love
headinspace

headinspace

He'll forget his evil ways and learn to love us
Apr 29, 2023
I oftentimes use this for discovering new music.
https://everynoise.com/

Any particular genres that you're drawn to more than others?
not really other than occasional "oo this is one specific genre ill only listen to for about two days straight and nothing else until i go back to the single amalgamation playlist i usually play"

awaitinglove

awaitinglove

lost in my head
Apr 30, 2023
I've really been into katie jane garside and nicole dollanganger lately! i recommend awaiting you by katie and coma baby by nicole

FinalBossu

FinalBossu

Feb 24, 2021
My taste in music varies quite a bit, but I find that I'm usually drawn to hardcore, dark, aggressive forms of electronic music. I think this type of music resonates with me since I'm a very restless, angry, and aggressive person. I don't know if there's science behind this, but I also feel like overstimulating songs tend to satisfy my ADHD.

Hardstyle

Rawstyle

Aggrotech/Electro-Industrial

Frenchcore

J-core

Speedcore

Digital Grindcore

Sorry, I know that these genres may be way too noisy for a lot of people. They're fun genres to check out though if you wanna listen to something different and unusual. I can always post more calm genres if you'd like.