• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

enter username here

Jun 26, 2022
I want to end things because I'm tired of feeling like a failure and always being wrong about things. I can barely be an adult and will never have more than a minimum wage job. What are ways to end things quickly and peacefully, preferably that I can hide from a spouse that works from home?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I want to end things because I'm tired of feeling like a failure and always being wrong about things. I can barely be an adult and will never have more than a minimum wage job. What are ways to end things quickly and peacefully, preferably that I can hide from a spouse that works from home?
Hi

There is a lot of information in the below sources that is worthwhile to read and then make the decision on your own method.

Lostallhope shows you different methods as well as success rates

Lostallhope

Peaceful Pill Handbook

You can also download the PPH ebook for more detailed methods

PPH

You can also read through Sanctioned Suicide forum for really up to date information as well as ask for specific help.

SS resource compilation

i hope this will help you and give you a lot more knowledge before you make the ultimate decision.

Thanks
London333

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As mentioned above, all that anyone can do is look at the resources and decide what is best for themselves. Suicide can be very difficult and I think that if it was easier to leave I would already be gone. I wish that a quick, easily accessible and peaceful method existed. What I plan to do is to research my chosen method to reduce the chances of failure. The fear of failing ctb is what personally holds me back and it is what I fear. I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. I know that it is hard to carry on when you are so tired. I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: ASadOne
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The links won't open do u know why?
Do you need all books ? I can upload them again. Yesterday there was a server problem. But sometimes the adblocker causes problems.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I just want the humane guide one please
anonfiles is not working. I´m sending you a swisstransfer link by PM.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
anonfiles is not working. I´m sending you a swisstransfer link by PM.
could i also have some books related to those that you listed too? None are loading for me on anonfiles and i'm curious about whats in the books.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
could i also have some books related to those that you listed too? None are loading for me on anonfiles and i'm curious about whats in the books.
Do you want all books ?

T

TOCBQUEEN

Sep 23, 2023
it's kinda awesome that you can obtain resources for suicide that easily. Terrifying though. Hope that only professionals or people with strong reasons to end their life will find this info.

K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
Hi

There is a lot of information in the below sources that is worthwhile to read and then make the decision on your own method.

Lostallhope shows you different methods as well as success rates

Lostallhope

Peaceful Pill Handbook

You can also download the PPH ebook for more detailed methods

PPH

You can also read through Sanctioned Suicide forum for really up to date information as well as ask for specific help.

SS resource compilation

i hope this will help you and give you a lot more knowledge before you make the ultimate decision.

Thanks
London333
I'd love all the books as well

farine_de_ble

farine_de_ble

I wish everyone the peace they're searching for
Dec 21, 2023
Can I have the books as well?