• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Hi

I read that there is a source for Propranolol in the ppeh but I can't seem to find it. Am I looking in the wrong section or has the book been updated and source removed.

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
All references to N have been removed for some reason

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't recall that propanolol has ever been included as an OD method in the PPH.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
No it's to disrupt the signal from the brain as part of sn regiment. To potentiate sn.

Here's a screenshot another member took and yet another shared elsewhere on the forum, but it's not from the most recent update, which I haven't seen. I think this was from the April version, but I'm not positive, and of course I can't speak for this screenshot being accurate.

Reactions: Deleted member 94
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Hi

Thanks for the pictures you can remove them now. I was told a source was in the ppeh about acquiring propranolol. Must be misinformation.

Thanks for your help.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Still trying to find a source for propranolol. If anyone has one in EU please PM me. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Here's a screenshot another member took and yet another shared elsewhere on the forum, but it's not from the most recent update, which I haven't seen. I think this was from the April version, but I'm not positive, and of course I can't speak for this screenshot being accurate.

View attachment 54380
Thank you.