Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
hi guys,
what is SN with high % used for ?
I'm trying to buy it from laboratory supplier but it doesn't include how many %.. I want to ask but I don't want to be seen suspicious, the differences is that one is technical grade and the other is analys reagen grade, the price kinda differ a lot, both doesn't give description on how many %..
and i've googled a lot.. but none mention the formula..
so my question is what reason if I were being asked, and to look not suspicious, what other chemical should i pretend to ask ?

W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Say that you are engaged in meat products for your large family

• Informative
Reactions: Illidan77
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
You are not prepared.

😆

• Yay!
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
the differences is that one is technical grade and the other is analys reagen grade,
Both are of sufficient purity. There's only a % or two difference in them and purities for both are in the mid to upper 90% grade, well above what is needed for lethality.

• Informative
Reactions: Emergency Release and Illidan77
Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
@Wunderkind , @locked*n*loaded
Thanks a lot, sorry last question.. Should i assume "Technical" and "AR" grade will be sufficient ?

@GasMonkey
No, I just want to make sure I'm doing it right this time. And I already print to PDF Stan's guide but then I google that food grade can be mixed with salt and only contain < 10% if i remember correctly. Well it's my anxiety I guess.. Cause it didn't mention the % and just a plastic bag but from named lab supplier. And since it didn't mentioned the %.. I assumed those who buy (probably those working in industrial production or lab) would know and won't ask.
I even searched formula as if I'm a lab like N4No2 + xxx = xxx.. (again my anxiety) :pfff:
and err.. the one I asked just replied not sure about the % (it's a lie of course). But oh well I'm over worried, not because not ready though but more to getting it right.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
@Wunderkind , @locked*n*loaded
Thanks a lot, sorry last question.. Should i assume "Technical" and "AR" grade will be sufficient ?
AR : (ANALYTICAL REAGENT) : Reagents essential for analytical purpose and research work having high purity. If reagent meets the requirements of the American Chemical Society Committee on Analytical Reagents, it will be denoted as an AR (ACS) reagent.

Not sure of the definition for "Technical" grade SN, but on a website where I found that word used in the description of the SN, the purity was listed as 99% +.

• Informative
Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
@locked*n*loaded thanks, I think to be sure i'm just gonna go with AR.. unless there's technical grade that mention the %.