sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
ive done alot of research here alone with hanging. but i need more reassurance. i would love to have a visual guide. and yes ive looked up hanging videos on gore sites, but an animation or illustrated images demonstrating would be super helpful. im terrified of being paralyzed and not being able to try again and forever being in a nursing home as a vegetable human. as i said, ive done research, but i need more reassurance. if anyone can privide links or files or anything, please do so if possible. thank you

Reactions: colorlesshue
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
check hanging megathread

Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
ive done alot of research here alone with hanging. but i need more reassurance. i would love to have a visual guide. and yes ive looked up hanging videos on gore sites, but an animation or illustrated images demonstrating would be super helpful. im terrified of being paralyzed and not being able to try again and forever being in a nursing home as a vegetable human. as i said, ive done research, but i need more reassurance. if anyone can privide links or files or anything, please do so if possible. thank you

try looking into this

Reactions: ZedZeo
sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
i have that saved on my notes app already but not with the picture, im going to reread it now that i have that added. thanks friend
edit: when i get home im probably just going to collect some more clear videos of people hanging themselves and study them closely on the positioning of the knot and etc
v
try looking into this

• Love
Reactions: ZedZeo and Suicidal Ideation