W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
want to make some kind of spreadsheet or something like that about every argument i heard, the answer i have to them and how they tie in with who i am, memory isn't the best though so i often go in circles and they do to, like they forget everything i say or decide that just no, my reasons aren't valid and i just shouldn't want what i want even if they never say it that way.

i have no doubt that the peoples here will be the same in the end, saying that i'm delusional, just lazy and i should do more so for now i just want to focus on the basics of right and wrong, like some rules or sayings most will agree with until it apply to letting someone die.

can y'all give me some ideas, quotes, rules or stuff like that? if i personally agree with them i'll add them to my list and when i have the head for that i'll try to make a "choose your own adventure" type of thing where everything lead to "let me die" in the end, unless someone can somehow give me a good reason to live (and by good i mean something that speak to me in particular, something that's good for me won't neccesarely be for others and vice versa)

anything that's "i believe ..." is alright, doesn't mean that i'll agree with it but the whole point is to share thoughts so i can at least have a good starting point to make my ressource

i'll also keep things that don't apply to me personally and i'll say why in my project if i ever really start it and finish it
as a start:
nobody is perfect, anyone can be wrong
something being followed by the majority doesn't make it true
something that is true for someone might be false for someone else
everyone is different, everyone have different wants and needs and that's okay
one shouldn't force their will on others if they disagree with them

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Edit: shouldn't this be in off topic??

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

And now for the Charles Dickens quotes :) .....

There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor

every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other

No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another

there are days in this life, worth life and worth death

We need never be ashamed of our tears

The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again

Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies

No one who can read, ever looks at a book, even unopened on a shelf, like one who cannot

A day wasted on others is not wasted on one's self

A loving heart is the truest wisdom

our worst weaknesses and meannesses are usually committed for the sake of the people whom we most despise

here is prodigious strength in sorrow and despair

A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man

Last edited:
W

willtodie

Dec 3, 2020
Edit: shouldn't this be in off topic??

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

And now for the Charles Dickens quotes :) .....

There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor

every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other

No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another

there are days in this life, worth life and worth death

We need never be ashamed of our tears

The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again

Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies

No one who can read, ever looks at a book, even unopened on a shelf, like one who cannot

A day wasted on others is not wasted on one's self

A loving heart is the truest wisdom

our worst weaknesses and meannesses are usually committed for the sake of the people whom we most despise

here is prodigious strength in sorrow and despair

A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man
put all this in the "to sort out" section, thanks

Reactions: Deleted member 22624