ctkmtt

ctkmtt

living the dream
Aug 8, 2018
Hi everyone,
I've been browsing this website for awhile now but I finally decided to join. I'm here to ask you if the following combinations of medication will kill me:
Ariprizole/Abilify (10 MG) x14
Doxycycline/Monodox (100 MG) x43
Buspirone/Buspar (5 MG) x~60
40% Vol Vodka
I'm looking to go rather peacefully. If you think this will be a slow death and have other recommendations of methods, please share. I want to go as quickly and as painlessly as I can. Thanks

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I'm not too familiar on those types of tablets, however I failed to OD when I took over 100 benzos with vodka also. Overdosing definitely has a good chance to fail and you'll be feeling pretty terrible if you don't succeed.

Reactions: Tiburcio and tearsinrain
J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
I've given up on any kind of OD. Most OTCs these days are near impossible to OD on or are drawn out and painful. Don't have access to any perscriptions. The regular net is soso monitor, censored and full of scams. Afraid of law enforcement to use the darknet. Only OTC I was interested in was DXM. You can get it for dirt cheap at any pharmacy and has the added benefit of getting you high as fuck. It's a deliriant and 2,000 mg or so can kill you. Would do double to make sure. Don't know if OTC antiemetics would be enough to keep it down though.

Do yourself a favor and Google the deadliness of those meds and their interactions. My guess that what you mentioned definitely won't work. Modern antidepressants will not kill you or even help.

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I've given up on any kind of OD. Most OTCs these days are near impossible to OD on or are drawn out and painful. Don't have access to any perscriptions. The regular net is soso monitor, censored and full of scams. Afraid of law enforcement to use the darknet. Only OTC I was interested in was DXM. You can get it for dirt cheap at any pharmacy and has the added benefit of getting you high as fuck. It's a deliriant and 2,000 mg or so can kill you. Would do double to make sure. Don't know if OTC antiemetics would be enough to keep it down though.

Do yourself a favor and Google the deadliness of those meds and their interactions. My guess that what you mentioned definitely won't work. Modern antidepressants will not kill you or even help.
Isn't DXM like Ketamine only much, much stronger?

Reactions: Tiburcio
J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
Isn't DXM like Ketamine only much, much stronger?
DXM (Dextromethorphan) is just an OTC medicine for cough. But in high doses can cause delirium. In super high doses can kill you. Ketamine is an anesthetic. Hard to OD on though from what I've read. Best to take as much DXM as possible if on antidepressants. It can cause serotonin syndrome. Which can also kill you, but is apparently very unpleasant.

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
DXM (Dextromethorphan) is just an OTC medicine for cough. But in high doses can cause delirium. In super high doses can kill you. Ketamine is an anesthetic. Hard to OD on though from what I've read. Best to take as much DXM as possible if on antidepressants. It can cause serotonin syndrome. Which can also kill you, but is apparently very unpleasant.
Oh I see. Turns out I was thinking of DMX

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018

True. I once took an overdose of DXM and had to be in the ICU.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
How much did you take? How'd you get to the ICU? How painful was it?

I'm not sure. I took everything that was left in the bottle but it wasn't a new bottle. I believe maybe around 1.5 grams. I went to sleep and when I woke up several hours later I was delirious. I don't remember much between waking up and then later waking up in my ICU room sober. Everyone was telling me I was incoherent and really out of it. But I don't recall being in any pain and I just remember having some lapses in memory. But apparently if it had progressed to kidney failure I would've been in excruciating pain.

I did end up taking even more DMX later and this time it didn't really do anything other than make me very out of it all though I took almost twice as much.

ctkmtt

ctkmtt

living the dream
Aug 8, 2018
Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll probably change my method to hanging or jumping; I don't want to be unsuccessful.