• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
What is the guide method for amitriptyline w meto Xanax and diazepam? I'm in USA and finally got meto. I have alcohol too.

Meto 14 tablets x 10 mg
Amitryptaline 50 mg x 180 tablets
Have good amount of Xanax
some diazepam
Alcohol

Reactions: Umri
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can read it in the PPeH or this one here:

Umri

Umri

bad way
Dec 6, 2021
What is the composition and size of amitriptyline tablet?

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Amitriptyline is a very reliable method, but in many countries of the world they add extra substances to it that can make ctb impossible.
I'm in USA. U think that's case here? I will share pic soon of tablets

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Amitriptyline is a very reliable method, but in many countries of the world they add extra substances to it that can make ctb impossible.
Here is pic of amitriptyline has red coating? Should I blend them before I take them?

Attachments

• IMG_4902.jpeg
    IMG_4902.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Umri

Umri

bad way
Dec 6, 2021
Ось малюнок амітриіііну ma є червоне покритія? Чи слова змишувати, чи з нихАК

Here is pic of amitriptyline has red coating? Should I blend them before I take them?
what is their chemical composition besides the main active ingredient (should be written in the instructions for the tablets).

Reactions: Sid19
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
what is their chemical composition besides the main active ingredient (should be written in the instructions for the tablets).
I have found 75mg of tablets in an online store. Ingredients are - Amitriptyline hydrochloride 75mg. What do you think about it?

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
There is film coated on it. I threw the instructions out, but I think I can go to the pharmacy and ask for it again. Does the film coating make it unable to use for CBT?

Umri

Umri

bad way
Dec 6, 2021
There is film coated on it. I threw the instructions out, but I think I can go to the pharmacy and ask for it again. Does the film coating make it unable to use for CBT?
The film coating is unlikely to interfere. If the tablet does not contain a diuretic, laxative or emetic, then it is most likely suitable for ctb. here is a photo of the best ami for ctb:

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_120424.jpg
    IMG_20240210_120424.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Not enough amitriptyline in my opinion. Ten or more grams would be better. Wait until you can get more, if possible. Also, make sure you won't be dicovered too early, this one is very important.

Reactions: reborn87
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
The film coating is unlikely to interfere. If the tablet does not contain a diuretic, laxative or emetic, then it is most likely suitable for ctb. here is a photo of the best ami for ctb:
We don't have the same one that you have in USA what country are you in? even normal dose Amitryptaline gives dry mouth does that mean that it is diuretic?

I also take Pepcid, should I stop that before I CBt
Not enough amitriptyline in my opinion. Ten or more grams would be better. Wait until you can get more, if possible. Also, make sure you won't be dicovered too early, this one is very important.
I also have 180 of 25 mg pills in addition to 180 of 50 mg. I have Xanax and some diazepam maybe 40 mg of diazepam. I have meto.

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Is it best to blend the amitriptyline Instead of taking one by one pill, is that better for the stomach and CBT?

Last edited:
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Is it best to blend the amitriptyline Instead of taking one by one pill, is that better for the stomach and CBT?
In the PPeH section dedicated to amitriptyline, Philip Nitschke recommends crushing the tablets. I think it would be difficult to swallow so many pills in a short amount of time anyway.

EDIT: I need to edit this post because the previous information was not correct and i apologise for that. I haven't fully read the amitriptyline chapter recently and, since is not my method, i forgot the details: in the PPeH, Philip Nitschke recommends placing the tablets in a glass, fill it with water untill it covers the pills and gently agitate the glass until the pills dissolve.

Last edited:
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
In the PPeH section dedicated to amitriptyline, Philip Nitschke recommends crushing the tablets. I think it would be difficult to swallow so many pills in a short amount of time anyway.
In a blender? Pls can you check you messages ?