T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I wish I could just fall asleep and never wake up again without me knowing that I am dead.
Oh yes, I know this sentiment all too well. That longing is heartbreaking, isn't it?

Three whole cities may know you --but there are a lot more than three cities in this world. And quite a bit of space in between the cities where people don't much care what happens in the cities at all. And just to put a rose-colored filter over it, the cities you haven't been to yet are quite likely more interesting and fulfilling places to live anyway. I know I wouldn't go back to live in my birth city on a bet --or the ones to either side of it-- and it's a pretty good city, as cities go.

I dare say you've got some options. You're in a dark, wretched hole right now, make no mistake, but you may yet be able to find a good ladder and climb out. As I said, dying is a poor option for escaping a nightmare. Maybe one of us here could turn on some lights?

I don't want to pry, but would talking about it help? We're hardly a team of high-end psychiatrists, but there's wisdom to be found here among the emotional Walking Wounded. Ignorant idiocy, too, of course --and I include myself in that possibility-- but you might find someone who knows how to turn on the lights.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Purgatory and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@123monday123 I don't know if it helps or not for me to tell you that I had to walk out on my life when I was much younger, only 20, as I was in an abusive relationship - unsurprising given the example I had been set at home - anyways, I had a year of bruises, broken bones and being terrified. I left one day to go to work and never went back. I only had the clothes I wore to work; limited money and I cut ties with everyone I knew in case they gave away my location. I took a train 4 hours to a new city and rented a room and waited on tables until I could get another job.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
would be 20ml gbl even enough?

J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
I put 20 ml deadly GBL in a cup of water but I cant drink it.
Any ideas how to overcome my fear of dying?
I dont really have a choice…. I have to ctb… any ideas?
I havent thought it would be that hard...

Same here. I think is better to wait until you have no doubts about it.

Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
I put 20 ml deadly GBL in a cup of water but I cant drink it.
Any ideas how to overcome my fear of dying?
I dont really have a choice…. I have to ctb… any ideas?
I havent thought it would be that hard...
Just takr ur time, im working on that too.. I know its not mutch anymore

Reactions: 123monday123 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals