• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nocturnal

nocturnal

Aug 25, 2023
I'm always tired the type of tired that sleep cant help all i do is sleep and sleep i feel hopeless my father and brother talked to me today and told me i need to go outside and have fun and get my shit together but i just cant i feel like shit all the time i woke up today just for my father to rip me apart to shreds with words. All i ever wanted was a little love a little affection a little validation i balled my eyes out when i got to my room and laughed like a maniac because i cant cope with this sadness. I haven't left the house in so long probably over a month now so why cant anyone see that im mentally not okay? why cant anyone just say i love you or just give me a hug. for context im qatari and here in qatar mental illnesses simply dont ''exist'' im just being called lazy, incompetent and useless i seriously need help because i cant cope with this anymore.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My heart breaks into a million pieces for you. Hate to say this, as I believe we are all 100% the same, but the country that you are in, I in fact, cried for/with you.

You are NOT EVER lazy nor anything as such ever.

I hope and pray that you can find some type of services, and if not may be move.

HUGE hugs, love empathy and the knowledge that you are never alone my good friend.

Walter

Reactions: BrainShower
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm always tired the type of tired that sleep cant help all i do is sleep and sleep i feel hopeless my father and brother talked to me today and told me i need to go outside and have fun and get my shit together but i just cant i feel like shit all the time i woke up today just for my father to rip me apart to shreds with words. All i ever wanted was a little love a little affection a little validation i balled my eyes out when i got to my room and laughed like a maniac because i cant cope with this sadness. I haven't left the house in so long probably over a month now so why cant anyone see that im mentally not okay? why cant anyone just say i love you or just give me a hug. for context im qatari and here in qatar mental illnesses simply dont ''exist'' im just being called lazy, incompetent and useless i seriously need help because i cant cope with this anymore.
This might be some kind of chronic fatigue. It doesn't sound like a mental problem (though it may be causing mental problems for you). "Chronic fatigue" is a catch-all term for a group of poorly understood conditions that are probably not closely related. Getting a clear diagnosis is difficult, and getting a cure is also difficult. I had 10 years of it, and it's very difficult to cope with. I was lucky, because a very smart doctor managed to pinpoint the cause, and also figured out a cure, but what worked for me won't work for everyone. It probably won't work for most people. I suggest you start by reading up about chronic fatigue. There is a lot of information online. If you think it fits your condition, then the next step is to find a good doctor. However, you should realise that doctors might not be able to help. When my fatigue started, I consulted lots of doctors, and had lots of tests, but none of it helped. I stopped trying to fix it. But then, after many years had elapsed, a friend directed me to the doctor who workd a miracle and fixed it. Some people find that chronic fatigue gradually goes away on its own. Some find that it comes and goes Some are never free of it.

nocturnal

nocturnal

Aug 25, 2023
My heart breaks into a million pieces for you. Hate to say this, as I believe we are all 100% the same, but the country that you are in, I in fact, cried for/with you.

You are NOT EVER lazy nor anything as such ever.

I hope and pray that you can find some type of services, and if not may be move.

HUGE hugs, love empathy and the knowledge that you are never alone my good friend.

Walter
I have always thought about moving hopefully i will soon.

these type of services do exist here but unfortunately i just cant go because i'll get called crazy and ''not connected with god''

Thank you for your kind words they mean alot to me <3.
This might be some kind of chronic fatigue. It doesn't sound like a mental problem (though it may be causing mental problems for you). "Chronic fatigue" is a catch-all term for a group of poorly understood conditions that are probably not closely related. Getting a clear diagnosis is difficult, and getting a cure is also difficult. I had 10 years of it, and it's very difficult to cope with. I was lucky, because a very smart doctor managed to pinpoint the cause, and also figured out a cure, but what worked for me won't work for everyone. It probably won't work for most people. I suggest you start by reading up about chronic fatigue. There is a lot of information online. If you think it fits your condition, then the next step is to find a good doctor. However, you should realise that doctors might not be able to help. When my fatigue started, I consulted lots of doctors, and had lots of tests, but none of it helped. I stopped trying to fix it. But then, after many years had elapsed, a friend directed me to the doctor who workd a miracle and fixed it. Some people find that chronic fatigue gradually goes away on its own. Some find that it comes and goes Some are never free of it.
Oh my god.

I read about chronic fatigue and it's literally describing what i'm dealing with on a daily basis i'll definitely read more and more and get more informed thank you for telling me about it.

Much love.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere