• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Anyone know sure fire dosage amounts? I wanna use h but finding a " this will end it" dose is hard to pin down...200 pounds..never used before.

I mean it's not like I'm having any luck finding the stuff but I'm trying...I'd do front but it's even harder to find.

Reactions: Cyanide
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
H is notoriously hard to predict. Anywhere between 100-500mg. Assuming shitty source and unlucky tolerance you need to shoot up 5g. At once. That's a lot.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I'm sorry but by " front " you mean fentanyl?

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Anyone know sure fire dosage amounts? I wanna use h but finding a " this will end it" dose is hard to pin down...200 pounds..never used before.

I mean it's not like I'm having any luck finding the stuff but I'm trying...I'd do front but it's even harder to find.

Nope. Absolutely no-one knows. Because no-one knows what you'll be getting when you buy heroin.

Reactions: Cyanide, soundwave and anna
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
H is notoriously hard to predict. Anywhere between 100-500mg. Assuming shitty source and unlucky tolerance you need to shoot up 5g. At once. That's a lot.
And exspensive...I could afford that I'd just try to get nembutal or something

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
No one is probably going to tell me this, but how do you even get heroin, or just opiates? (if asking this is against the rules, sorry! I'm new here - _ -")

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
No one is probably going to tell me this, but how do you even get heroin, or just opiates? (if asking this is against the rules, sorry! I'm new here - _ -")
Honestly I'd tell you if I knew..my step A is figureing out what n how much I need..the B getting it....C using it

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I mean I have a Valium prescription, which I have taken too much of many times, mainly because I have a super high tolerance, and my brother has warned me that I could OD on it and die... However, when I asked him about this later (about killing myself with like 100 or something), he said it would not be pleasant; basically, he said that my lungs would melt or something, and it would be extremely painful, so... so much for that ;_;

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
If you're going to use H, you're going to have to mix methods.

Alcohol + H + Benzos is typically sufficient.
However, if you truly want to be sure. Alcohol + H + Benzos + Tylenol PM in an enclosed environment with a charcoal grill or where you can be completely submerged in water (Bathtub, pool, lake).

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
If you're going to use H, you're going to have to mix methods.

Alcohol + H + Benzos is typically sufficient.
However, if you truly want to be sure. Alcohol + H + Benzos + Tylenol PM in an enclosed environment with a charcoal grill or where you can be completely submerged in water (Bathtub, pool, lake).

Um, I know you're going for certainty here, but if you're putting yourself in water as a failsafe, well..... is that supposed to make you drown if all else fails? I'm given to understand that drowning is one of the absolute worst ways to die.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018

I never bought street drugs but as far as I know the method of scoring at a new place is finding the local NA/AA meeting places and ask them. My ex ( rip ) used to be successful with this method. She was female though with a 20y habit so YMMV.

Let me add my personal footnote : street drugs are a bad idea.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I never bought street drugs but as far as I know the method of scoring at a new place is finding the local NA/AA meeting places and ask them. My ex ( rip ) used to be successful with this method. She was female though with a 20y habit so YMMV.

Let me add my personal footnote : street drugs are a bad idea.

Sorry for my ignorance but what's NA? And.... So you're suggesting to go to AA meetings, where people are trying to -stop- drinking, to find people with information about stronger drugs?