Partisan

Partisan

Aug 20, 2023
i'm planning to CTB tomorrow, might be a spur of the moment decision but idk. bad circumstances. OD and jumping are out since i don't have any strong drugs or high buildings in my city .

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Partisan
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
there's a bunch of methods you can try have you looked at the resource compilation?

i know how desperate you are to get this done, but good methods usually take time and planning, it's important to ensure success. do you mind if i ask why you feel the need to do it so urgently?

Reactions: DyingToDie123 and Praestat_Mori
Partisan

Partisan

Aug 20, 2023
there's a bunch of methods you can try have you looked at the resource compilation?

i know how desperate you are to get this done, but good methods usually take time and planning, it's important to ensure success. do you mind if i ask why you feel the need to do it so urgently?
just in a bad situation, the thing that caused my trauma that ultimately led to everything has a chance of happening again soon and I just want to make sure if it does I would be able to ctb on moments notice. thanks for the answer :)

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
just in a bad situation, the thing that caused my trauma that ultimately led to everything has a chance of happening again soon and I just want to make sure if it does I would be able to ctb on moments notice. thanks for the answer :)
aww i hope that doesn't happen again. to ctb on a moments notice i really recommend hanging. practice it beforehand so you get used to it, and when you need to you can just get it over with. good luck <3

Reactions: Partisan
Partisan

Partisan

Aug 20, 2023
aww i hope that doesn't happen again. to ctb on a moments notice i really recommend hanging. practice it beforehand so you get used to it, and when you need to you can just get it over with. good luck <3
that is one of the methods i considered, using a belt lodged between a door with a knot on the other side. hopefully it works if it comes to it

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I sincerely hope that everything you planned will be fulfilled and you will find peace.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye and Partisan