Public Transport

Public Transport

Sep 11, 2023
I need a method to CTB that doesn't involve a firearm, keep in mind I can't really just buy any substances, and there's nowhere from which I can easily fasten a noose in my house. But these restrictions (other than the firearm one) aren't strict.
Why? I'm tired. I've been feeling so lonely for about a year now, it feels like none of my friends care about me. They most likely wouldn't care, or would get over it really quickly. I barely get any texts or calls, and almost never hang out with anyone. I can't seem to do anything right, a few of them are even distancing themselves from me (I suspect). I can't live with this pain anymore. Success/productivity was also a big factor in this mental state before, and I even started to self-harm earlier this year because I didn't feel like I was doing good enough. Recently, I've been more productive, but the self-harm hasn't stopped, and I can't guarantee that I won't just go back to my old state of not doing well in life. I know my parents would be devastated, but I just want the mental peace of knowing I have a way out. Besides, if it gets to be that bad, then maybe I'll be making the right decision.
Any advice would be appreciated, thank you so much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hannila_m, avaruus and SVEN
I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
You sound really young. Nobody will suggest methods to you. Got to do your own research. Take the time to look through the forum, and also think through how sure you are about going through ctb. Ctb is an irreversible step in life if done successfully and if failed, it still fucks you up mentally or physically. So please think through it.

Reactions: Public Transport and f1lth
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation on here with information about methods if you wish to read about ways to die, I find it cruel how suicide is so unnecessarily difficult in this world but I hope that you find what you search for, it's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering here.

Reactions: Public Transport and avaruus
Upvote 0