• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I already have a method (charcoal). I just want to be sure that it works the first time. I have a very large bag of Kingsford briquettes, lighter fluid, tabletop bbq, tent. I"m not afraid to die. I"m afraid it won't work. I'll be in the desert with no one around. Light the charcoal - wait until it stops smoking and the briquettes turn white - go into tent (I'll have had some medication and wine by then) (tent will be taped up) with bbq, lay down and wait. How long should it take? I don't have the money to buy a measurer of carbon monoxide. Am I forgetting anything? Is there another back up plan I can have? THanks.