• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
First thing to say, I have never posted in the partner's thread, intimated that I want one, or even believe I'd take someone up on it even if they were an amazing person and wanted to ctb as bad as I do.

I've given out my discord info for chat to a few members on this site. I have absolutely no personal info on either account. Never given out my phone number or said where I lived. This person I've been talking to for a few days now just brought up the possibility of meeting up to ctb. She told me exactly where she lives, which is an hour and a half away from me. Like I said, I've never given out my location, so it was a tingle-warning when she said she lived so close to me. The alarm bells really started ringing later...I never even dropped a hint that she might be anywhere near me, but she kept saying things like she knew where I am, that I'm close to where she says she's from. She slipped up and said "we're close enough to make it happen, if you wanted to." I asked "how do you know? I never said where I was?" She went silent for a full five min before finally replying "Well I just meant relatively close. We're both in the US."

Do I have some psycho pro-lifer tracking my IP and trying to "save" me? Or am I going to be kidnapped and put in a buttrape dungeon? This is really fucking with my head now. She seems genuine and I normally have a pretty good bullshit radar, but I'm feeling like I got played...but if I'm just being paranoid, I don't wanna blockban someone who's really suicidal and needs support.
...nobody's got any advice for me about this? No thoughts? I'm just leaving this girl (or 76yo retired mailman) hanging while I try to decide if they're a legit person or a serial assraper.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, Ulisses, crybaby and 11 others
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
The majority of you are from US right?

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Idk . Seems like a bad choice for me

Reactions: Huntfish34
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
My advice is to trust your gut and to immediately go no contact with no explanation.

Edit: see the manipulation tactics thread in off topic, I think it's comment 5 that lists traits that will get one victimized. Also a good idea to read the OP to see what tactics this person has been using. I advise against allowing pity or altruism to lower your self-protective boundaries.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Soul, VexRal, crybaby and 7 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
My advice is to trust your gut and to immediately go no contact with no explanation.
Thanks. I think this is the smart play, I was 90% there and this convinced me to get my ass to 100%

Reactions: Soul, robotomy and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: falloutcarter13
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Like someone else said, always go with your gut. If it seems shady, it probably is. It's ultimately up to you, though!

Reactions: LADY007, FrankieVallie, Anthagonos and 2 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Good. See the edit in my comment.
It's good because I'm not looking for a suicide partner, or else I might have jumped. I still don't want anyone knowing where I am though lol. I wish I weren't such a computertard, I have no idea if someone can get your ip from discord or how easy it would be. I should probably know that before giving virtual strangers the info to chat with me there

Reactions: Huntfish34
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Do not respond to that person any more, there are many scammers and predators here, unfortunately the occasion lends itself for these people to abuse others who have mental problems and depression, please stay away from this person and if necessary change the discord accounts, take care I send you a lot, love

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, crybaby, Deleted member 18655 and 5 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Do not respond to that person any more, there are many scammers and predators here, unfortunately the occasion lends itself for these people to abuse others who have mental problems and depression, please stay away from this person and if necessary change the discord accounts, take care I send you a lot, love
I blocked them after saying "I'm no longer depressed and want to live. Take care!" :pfff:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, LADY007, Dreamless Sleep and 15 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I'm telling you... some would LOVE to play with some that are seriously ready to die. Fuck that, or bring a 12ga at least.. rock salt so survivability is higher.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, crybaby, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
First thing to say, I have never posted in the partner's thread, intimated that I want one, or even believe I'd take someone up on it even if they were an amazing person and wanted to ctb as bad as I do.

I've given out my discord info for chat to a few members on this site. I have absolutely no personal info on either account. Never given out my phone number or said where I lived. This person I've been talking to for a few days now just brought up the possibility of meeting up to ctb. She told me exactly where she lives, which is an hour and a half away from me. Like I said, I've never given out my location, so it was a tingle-warning when she said she lived so close to me. The alarm bells really started ringing later...I never even dropped a hint that she might be anywhere near me, but she kept saying things like she knew where I am, that I'm close to where she says she's from. She slipped up and said "we're close enough to make it happen, if you wanted to." I asked "how do you know? I never said where I was?" She went silent for a full five min before finally replying "Well I just meant relatively close. We're both in the US."

Do I have some psycho pro-lifer tracking my IP and trying to "save" me? Or am I going to be kidnapped and put in a buttrape dungeon? This is really fucking with my head now. She seems genuine and I normally have a pretty good bullshit radar, but I'm feeling like I got played...but if I'm just being paranoid, I don't wanna blockban someone who's really suicidal and needs support.
...nobody's got any advice for me about this? No thoughts? I'm just leaving this girl (or 76yo retired mailman) hanging while I try to decide if they're a legit person or a serial assraper.
Sorry for what you're going through. People like him/her are the problem with this world. I honestly think it could be one of your friends or relatives who knows you, since it's extremely hard (idk if it's even possible?) to get someone's address without phishing or some other manipulation tactic. If they happened to be on this site as well, they could probably figure it was you by your style of writing and then proceed from there. I'm sure you're smart enough not to click on links they might send you or give them any info. It's also possible (but more unlikely) that the person did get your actual IP address. Don't be worried if they did, because public IP info shows your general location (15-20 mile error), and it's not possible to get more specific coordinates unless you're the government.
I blocked them after saying "I'm no longer depressed and want to live. Take care!" :pfff:
Definitely the right decision. Be careful when talking to others as the same person might come back with a different account. He/She was definitely trying to get you to physically meet up or give your address in some way, which is extremely dangerous and can lead to horrible things. I've known the internet for a long time, and it's just as bad as the real world, if not worse. Yeah we have memes and YouTube and great communities like SS, but there are some VERY messed up people out there. As I said in the previous post, thankfully you're fine. He/She probably got your IP, but that only gives you a 20 mile radius of where you could be. Ofc that's still enough to say "I live 1 and a half hours away from you" but that's as far as it can go. Stay safe and best wishes!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, VexRal, falloutcarter13 and 2 others
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Your Spidey senses are tingling; don't doubt the Spidey! I'm not making a joke out of this neither but holy crap, they are "near" you. Wtfff.

Reactions: Huntfish34, GoodPersonEffed, Emily_Numb and 3 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
What is this Buttrape dungeon you speak of? I'm asking for a friend.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Septim, Captive of Mind and 7 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
something seems fishy to me!!!

Reactions: Emily_Numb, Lorntroubles, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Since you met the person on SS and gave them your Discord chat, they're likely going to see this thread. So why bother with the lie that you changed your mind?

Reactions: Huntfish34, Neville1, checkouttime and 3 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Since you met the person on SS and gave them your Discord chat, they're likely going to see this thread. So why bother with the lie that you changed your mind?
Lol it wasn't like I was trying to make them believe it. I honestly don't know why. It just felt right to say and a good way to leave the chat :pfff:

Reactions: Toobrokentofix and FrankieVallie
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019

You can't trust anyone online... except me. you can trust me

Reactions: Huntfish34, checkouttime, autumnal and 5 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
You can't trust anyone online... except me. you can trust me
Done. Send me your bank account info (including passwords and PINs) in a pm and I will send you all my money :pfff:

Reactions: Huntfish34, FrankieVallie, robotomy and 2 others
S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
i vote buttrape

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime, autumnal and 3 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

There are some weird people about, frankly especially on sites like this.

Don't meet up.
This kind of thing isn't something to treat like a day out or a party.

It's very serious, and a tragedy that people are pushed to feel like this.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Lorntroubles
Rocket1Rocket1

Rocket1Rocket1

Jun 1, 2020
At least one person in this world loved you enough to stalk you :heart: @falloutcarter13

/S

• Wow
Reactions: Huntfish34, Lorntroubles and falloutcarter13
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
What if she is a he?

Reactions: Lorntroubles and falloutcarter13