• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
hi everyone. i'm looking for something that i can swallow that'll help me CTB. some sort of poison concoction or pills. preferably something i can get around the house or from a store. i live in the US. i just want to take something and go to sleep forever. PLS give me tips on anything you think could work

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Hi.
Unfortunately, we don't have a magic death pill. It's much more complicated than that.
It all depends on your situation and possibilities.
I suggest starting here if you haven't seen it yet. Maybe you will find something for yourself:

Good luck. I know it's difficult to find the right method.
All methods have advantages and disadvantages.

Reactions: stupidmonkey
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you wanna "die in your sleep" you can read the PPeH.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i have zero info on this i just really admire the rhett peanut butter profile picture. thank you for being cool

Reactions: stupidmonkey
stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
If you wanna "die in your sleep" you can read the PPeH.
i suppose i don't have to die in my sleep. really i'm just looking for something that isn't super hard to find and can be done in my room away from others.
i have zero info on this i just really admire the rhett peanut butter profile picture. thank you for being cool
lol i'm glad someone recognized it
Hi.
Unfortunately, we don't have a magic death pill. It's much more complicated than that.
It all depends on your situation and possibilities.
I suggest starting here if you haven't seen it yet. Maybe you will find something for yourself:

Good luck. I know it's difficult to find the right method.
All methods have advantages and disadvantages.
i know there's no magic pill. trust me i'd be gone if there was. really i was hoping to find advice on things accessible. it honestly seems like most things are hard to find. i

Last edited: