• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleurr

fleurr

angel • he/him
Feb 10, 2023
im a firm believer in fate. please dont judge me for my beliefs. i just want a method that has a chance to not work without permanent b damage or whatever. i just need to know if its my time or not. having a method that isnt guaranteed will make me feel a lot better about trying to ctb, since it will be out of my hands and up to the universe to decide what i deserve

again, please dont respond to this just bevause of my beliefs. i just need methods that may or may not work, without devastating consequences if it fails

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I think you might struggle here. I can't think of any semi reliable method that won't potentially cause damage if it's not done correctly. All the reliable methods are likely to kill you. All the unreliable methods, aren't…

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I understand your belief and do support it as anyone should... but I do not really think that there is a method that could not leave perm brain damage and leave no major health consequences. Maybe try Inert Gas method as I think that would be your best shot but that does have a really high CTB Rate.

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
perhaps if its fate to die youll just... die naturally? the point of suicide is to die, so its really hard to find a safe way to fail.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
As it is so difficult to suggest a kind of "hit or miss" method, how would you feel about fate making the decision, rather than the means. Select a method, then cut cards twice, once for you, once for fate. High card you ctb, low card you don't. Or, cast dice, odd you do, even you don't.
Sorry if this isn't helpfull, best wishes in getting where you wish to be somehow.

Reactions: fleurr and Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
As it is so difficult to suggest a kind of "hit or miss" method, how would you feel about fate making the decision, rather than the means. Select a method, then cut cards twice, once for you, once for fate. High card you ctb, low card you don't. Or, cast dice, odd you do, even you don't.
Sorry if this isn't helpfull, best wishes in getting where you wish to be somehow.
I agree with this. Choose a reliable method and keep fate separate.

To start choosing unreliable methods could risk life changing consequences rather than just survival.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I think you should wait if you want to leave your death itself to fate. Death can come randomly to people. If you die in a freak accident, it was meant to be. If you are still alive, it was meant to be. The only thing between those two is what you decide you want to do.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted as an answer to the prompt.

• Love
Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Honestly, I think THE only method that might not have side effects if you're unsuccessful is a revolver when used for Russian roulette. Im in no way suggesting this, But I think most methods if not all others have some risk of consequences if survived.

Reactions: silentnights56, fleurr and UtopianSoliloquies