• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DeadDeed

Dec 17, 2020
That's it, After spending years contemplating the idea while nothing is changing I've finally decided to catch the bus, but I need a creative way out, I want it to look like an accident because that would reduce my family's grief, do you guys know how to make it seem like an accident?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
There's quite a lot of posts about this, if you use the search took on top, you can type in something like "accident" or something. It's usually pretty hard to make it look like an accident without hurting others (physically and/or emotionally) in the process

M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
maybe you could rig a parachute not to open then skydive? then the investigators would rule that you couldnt open your parachute so it wasnt intentional? but i guess that would depend on how good you could rig the parachute so it didnt look like you intentionally tampered with it beforehand...

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I think it's really important that you read up on the megathread that was attached above, there are many methods, you'll be surprised.

It can be morally and legally wrong to advise someone on how to ctb. We can only offer answers for questions specifically about a certain method, I hope you can understand that. :hug:

With that being said, we'll be here to support and answers your questions to our best capacity so don't feel hesitant to reach out. Wish you all the best of your interests. :heart:

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
take an maoi and eat some cheese.. (j/k) don't do that

pkmoney

pkmoney

She's heavy and she's mine
Jul 30, 2018
MAOIs are old-school antidepressants. You have to be careful what you eat when talking them (aged cheese is a no-no)

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Become a high risk adrenaline junkie. You might even decide to live!

H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
I've been a mountaineer for years. I have gone back and forth on whether or not to run up my favorite peak one last time, watch the sunrise, and "trip" off the edge of summit.

The drawback to this set up is that you can't leave any messages behind for your loved ones lest you give yourself away. The big benefit is that society at large is far too quick to accept that mountaineering is "dangerous" and that accidental deaths while climbing are more likely.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Try smuggling drugs into singapore or one of the other ones that sentences you to death by hanging on a first offense. The only dilemma may be you have a gap between your arrest/conviction/trial but if you did this you could always claim to your family you were framed and they probably would be inclined to believe you died as a hero or some kind of human rights pioneer.

There are a lot of ways to ensure you die in the world without actually doing it yourself the problem is most of them are kinda painful/inconvenient/drawn out.

Reactions: Fthis
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
That's it, After spending years contemplating the idea while nothing is changing I've finally decided to catch the bus, but I need a creative way out, I want it to look like an accident because that would reduce my family's grief, do you guys know how to make it seem like an accident?
Take a trip to Japan as a clueless tourist and eat fugu somewhere private🤓 Make sure you're eating it the wrong way though, but pretend that you don't know any better.